Judge: Zimmerman jurors will be anony...

Judge: Zimmerman jurors will be anonymous

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Judge: Zimmerman jurors will be anonymous. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The judge in the George Zimmerman second-degree murder case today ruled that his jury will remain anonymous throughout the trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

yepp

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2013
its probably going to be a bunch of nuggets.thats why its hush hush...poor gz,i feel so sorry for him. the deck is truely stacked against him...he deserves soooo much better.
Milw TaXpayer

Racine, WI

#2 Jun 6, 2013
yepp wrote:
its probably going to be a bunch of nuggets.thats why its hush hush...poor gz,i feel so sorry for him. the deck is truely stacked against him...he deserves soooo much better.
I wonder why there is no request to move the trial to someplace else?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seminole County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seminole County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... Fri Abigail 2
News Incredibly inefficient car burglars broke into ... May '16 hamada 1
Where to move Apr '16 Rach_Much 1
News Jilted lottery winner files for bankruptcy in S... (Mar '16) Apr '16 sangram 2
News Prosecutor charges man who shot at George Zimme... (Jun '15) Feb '16 Melanie 2
News Woman dies in boating accident in Seminole County (May '09) Feb '16 Melanie 38
News Parents express concern over Islamic lessons fo... (Feb '15) Feb '16 Melanie 6
More from around the web