'Witness 9' tells prosecutors Zimmerm...

'Witness 9' tells prosecutors Zimmerman molested her

There are 12 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 16, 2012, titled 'Witness 9' tells prosecutors Zimmerman molested her. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A young woman told authorities that murder suspect George Zimmerman sexually molested her for a decade, according to prosecution records released today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Jul 16, 2012
This guy is creepy with a capital C

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#2 Jul 16, 2012
menards wrote:
This guy is creepy with a capital C
Mr. Zimmerman was 8 years old and the girl was 6. Get over it.

Location hidden

#3 Jul 17, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Zimmerman was 8 years old and the girl was 6. Get over it.
The victim alledges the abuse lasted for 10 years, until she was 16 and Mr. zimmerman was 18. 10 years of abuse is not a one time occourance involving children. I wonder if there are other victims and if this will result in further charges against Mr. Zimmerman.

If they were crimes against ur kid, would u just "get over it?"

Location hidden

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Article wrote:
<quoted text>
“Before we left the room or left any place, he would say we weren’t doing anything — we were just laying there or we were just playing hide-and-seek,” said the woman, whose voice cracked as she recounted the events.“He would always make sure that he told me that. And I didn’t know. I was a kid. I didn’t know any better.”

The acts typically involved “a lot of kissing, groping. He would put his hands under my shirt and just rub and grab my chest and put his hands down my pants again,” the woman said.
Where havv=e we seen this before? The Sandusky trial! Seems that Zimmerman was a crafty sexual predator.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/17/us/george-z...

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#5 Jul 17, 2012
menards wrote:
<quoted text>
The victim alledges the abuse lasted for 10 years, until she was 16 and Mr. zimmerman was 18. 10 years of abuse is not a one time occourance involving children. I wonder if there are other victims and if this will result in further charges against Mr. Zimmerman.
If Zimmerman was 8 when the alleged molestation began....then most likely he was also molested and was acting out.....and this could be used as a part of his defense...so....

Location hidden

#6 Jul 17, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerman was 8 when the alleged molestation began....then most likely he was also molested and was acting out.....and this could be used as a part of his defense...so....
last time i checked thats not an excuse. Certianly by the time he was 18 he should have realized he had a problem.

Since: Sep 09

Thomson, GA

#7 Jul 17, 2012
menards wrote:
<quoted text>
last time i checked thats not an excuse. Certianly by the time he was 18 he should have realized he had a problem.
First of all until it is proven, this is an allegation and legally it is hearsay,....not admissible and not pertinent to this case. Secondly, if little zimmie was also a child molestation victim prior to the alleged molesting by him at age 8 on his 6 yr old cousin,...and she allowed this incest until she was 16...... By the time he was18 he would have been confused by her newfound refusal to participate.....AND...since she says she began refusing when he turned 18,.... That means if this is true.....this is a case of a minor ...molesting another minor....and not prosecutable as an adult...ESP since ad an adult he had no history of similar sexual attacks on anyone else.
I think in the end, this woman will be proven to be a liar.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#8 Jul 17, 2012
What does all this molestation B.S. have to do with the Mr. Zimmerman Trayvon case anyway. All some people are doing is trying to slander Mr. Zimmerman, With very old news. Really him and her had a good time years ago, Who cares?
Mr Woodcock

New Lebanon, OH

#9 Jul 18, 2012
George Zimmerman is a lying pervert with a hard on for killing young unarmed black teenagers! George Zimmerman molested his own cousin! That's gross! I forsee Georgie Boy sharing a jail cell for life with a big black guy named Tyrone, who has a hard on for little scary bitches and cowards like Zimmerman! I hope the black inmate is hung like a horse, so Zimmerman can feel the full thrust of Black Power!
trs

United States

#11 Jul 18, 2012
menards wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe a word she has said! She just wants to be in the news. She wants her 15 mins of fame! Shame on her!
Weird Science

Spring, TX

#12 Jul 3, 2013
I'm so sure she wanted to go in and tell people who interviewed her about George reaching down into her pajamas and fingering her when he was eight and all of the things that followed until she got old enough to run away from him and stay away from him. The family figured it out when she avoided him and confronted him about it in 2004-2005 time frame. All he did was offer a quick "sorry" and exited. He did, however, acknowledge the situation. His parents kept him cloistered, so he had no choice but to see his own family as possible sexual partners. She wasn't the only one, just the only one willing to come forward.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#13 Jul 3, 2013
Weird Science wrote:
I'm so sure she wanted to go in and tell people who interviewed her about George reaching down into her pajamas and fingering her when he was eight and all of the things that followed until she got old enough to run away from him and stay away from him. The family figured it out when she avoided him and confronted him about it in 2004-2005 time frame. All he did was offer a quick "sorry" and exited. He did, however, acknowledge the situation. His parents kept him cloistered, so he had no choice but to see his own family as possible sexual partners. She wasn't the only one, just the only one willing to come forward.
Young George used Bill Clinton as his role model!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seminole County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanford cop arrested, accused of lying on time ... 12 hr PWis 1
News Florida mom arrested after letting 7-year-old d... Oct '16 panzer 2
Seminole County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... Sep '16 Abigail 2
News Incredibly inefficient car burglars broke into ... (May '16) May '16 hamada 1
Where to move (Apr '16) Apr '16 Rach_Much 1
News Jilted lottery winner files for bankruptcy in S... (Mar '16) Apr '16 sangram 2
News Prosecutor charges man who shot at George Zimme... (Jun '15) Feb '16 Melanie 2
More from around the web