1 killed, 2 taken to hospital after a...

1 killed, 2 taken to hospital after accident on 17-92 -- Orland...

There are 18 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 26, 2007, titled 1 killed, 2 taken to hospital after accident on 17-92 -- Orland.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

One person was killed and two were taken to hospitals this morning in a two-vehicle crash at U.S. Highway 17-92 and Bush Boulevard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Drove By

Sanford, FL

#1 Jun 26, 2007
This was the worst accident I have seen. I was so shock!!! I am not sure what to say but it was one mesmerizing scene.
Drove By

Sanford, FL

#2 Jun 26, 2007
I meant to say I was so shocked. Sorry!
Grampa Mike

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2007
I would like this article to have stated how the accident happened.
D-deltona resident

Lake Mary, FL

#4 Jun 26, 2007
Drove By wrote:
I meant to say I was so shocked. Sorry!
Does anyone know what happened?

I have worked in Sanford for twelve years and that intersection is not a hazard.
Nick

Orlando, FL

#5 Jun 26, 2007
Does anyone know who was killed?
Axman

Greenville, SC

#6 Jun 26, 2007
To the Orlando Sentinel: Basic journalism, Who, What, Where, When and Why. Try it sometime.
MISS CONCERNED

Lake Mary, FL

#7 Jun 26, 2007
I RIDE THAT WAY EVERYDAY FOR WORK, YOU'RE RIGHT. IT'S NOT A HAZARDOUS INTERSECTION. ONE COULD ONLY USE THERE IMAGINATION. WHAT TYPE OF VEH WERE INVOLVED, DOES ANYONE KNOW?
Drove By

Sanford, FL

#8 Jun 26, 2007
The car was completly wrapped around the pole that I was not able to see what car it was. ;-(
Nick

Orlando, FL

#9 Jun 26, 2007
Unfortunately (apparently) not even the Orlando Sentinel knows anything about this accident... or I would think they would be intelligent enough to put together a more informative story.

The news stations don't seem to know or care either.
phil

United States

#10 Jun 26, 2007
"Crespo's vehicle was traveling north on 17-92 when it turned left in front of the pickup, said Cleo Cohen, Sanford police spokeswoman.
Jose L. Crespo, 25, was dead at the scene"

Seems to me the facts are in the story. Do you people not read the whole article?
Or did an earlier story come out that was incomplete?
Nick

Orlando, FL

#11 Jun 26, 2007
phil wrote:
"Crespo's vehicle was traveling north on 17-92 when it turned left in front of the pickup, said Cleo Cohen, Sanford police spokeswoman.
Jose L. Crespo, 25, was dead at the scene"
Seems to me the facts are in the story. Do you people not read the whole article?
Or did an earlier story come out that was incomplete?
The latter... we're not stupid.

They completely changed it not even an hour ago.
Grampa Mike

United States

#12 Jun 26, 2007
Condolences to Jose Crespo's family.
Grampa Mike

United States

#13 Jun 26, 2007
Axman wrote:
To the Orlando Sentinel: Basic journalism, Who, What, Where, When and Why. Try it sometime.
Have a little patience. Details are not always available when news breaks.
marika

Osteen, FL

#14 Jun 28, 2007
Best wishes and all prayers to the family of this tragic accident. Lets pray they all stick together and support eachother in this terrible time of their lifes.
Somewhere in NY

Bronx, NY

#15 Jun 28, 2007
Yes, Jose L. Crespo 25 was killed.
Friendof-chino-

Geneva, FL

#16 Jul 1, 2007
Thank you so much Marika and Grampa Mike. The family is sticking together during this Tragic event. Words cannot describe the feelings as I am sure some of you know.
Judy

AOL

#17 Jul 5, 2007
My deepest condolences to my family in Florida
for the death of my nephew Jose aka Joey.
One cannot even comprehence the lost of a child. As a parent you expect your children to bury you...not the other way around.
Please pray for this family because they are going through the worst pain anyone can ever imagine. My thoughts and prayer are with you Sis at this very sad time. I love you!!
Robert Newberg

Lakeland, FL

#18 Jun 4, 2008
i never even knew anyone died at bush blvd no drive safely sign or nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seminole County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bravo for Fla. Supreme Court's justice for judg... Jul 21 Jesus Brother 4
News Parents express concern over Islamic lessons fo... Jul 14 Dawn of Reality 5
News George Zimmerman Charged With Aggravated Assaul... Jul 13 Chrfow777 2
News Governor Scott Announces Dixon Ticonderoga Comp... Jul 13 Chrfow777 1
News Ex-Seminole principal faces sanctions after vio... Jul 8 Chrfow777 1
News Prosecutor charges man who shot at George Zimme... Jun '15 Stopchildkillers 1
News Geroge Zimmerman facing assault charges (Jan '15) Jan '15 George Wallace 1
More from around the web