At The Capitol / Buesgens resigns as ...

At The Capitol / Buesgens resigns as GOP consultant

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 22, 2010, titled At The Capitol / Buesgens resigns as GOP consultant. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

State Rep. Mark Buesgens resigned Wednesday as a Republican Party consultant in the wake of his weekend DWI arrest but said he intends to continue pursuing a seventh term in the Minnesota House.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

My opinion

San Jose, CA

#1 Sep 23, 2010
Amen !!! It looks like at least one school in Mn. is trimming the fat from their budgets. Mr. Buesgens now owes $717,288 on a $644,000 mortgage, Is that fiscally conservative? I guess it wasn't only the poor people buying homes they couldn't afford. To bad the GOP couldn't funnel him some money to keep him afloat till after the election, Looks like they tried though.
swschrad

Monroe, LA

#2 Sep 23, 2010
this is what it looks like to bottom out, pal. booze has taken you where GOP policies has pushed tens of thousands of others. time to make a full confession, get into treatment, and rebuild.
headliner

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Sep 23, 2010
Now the Pioneer Press can run a headline that says, "Buesguens' secret: He's a drunk a homeless." Wait, he's a white Republican guy...don't sensationalize him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota legislator faces 3 charges in DWI arrest (Sep '10) May '13 Old News New Com... 5
News Legal truck weight load increases begin Jan. 23... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Madaman 1
News Maddox murder trial set to begin on Tuesday (Feb '10) Sep '11 an ol school mate 7
News Vikings defensive line coach Karl Dunbar under ... (May '11) May '11 FMC651 28
News a Deporteda felon arrested for DWI, fleeing police (Jul '10) Jul '10 MEA 1
News Shelton has support to be next county administr... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Scott Cassidy 1
News POLICE: Savage man punched, dragged child (Apr '09) Apr '09 hello 2
More from around the web