Vikings defensive line coach Karl Dun...

Vikings defensive line coach Karl Dunbar under restraining order

There are 28 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 19, 2011, titled Vikings defensive line coach Karl Dunbar under restraining order. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Vikings defensive line coach Karl Dunbar coaching his charges as they work the blocking sled at practice in 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

#1 May 19, 2011
AhahaAhahaAhahaAhahaAhahaAhaha (gasp)AhahaAhahaAhahaAhahaAhah aAhaha...(gasp). ROYGLMAO. Oh yeah. Let's buy this mess a new stadium. By all means. Hell, I would pay any amount of money so my kids can emulate this team and organization. Riiiigggghhhttt...

At least we have new ifo for the list of viqueen's suck list...

And:

Just another day in loserville....
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 19, 2011
the real just another day wrote:
AhahaAhahaAhahaAhahaAhahaAhaha (gasp)AhahaAhahaAhahaAhahaAhah aAhaha...(gasp). ROYGLMAO. Oh yeah. Let's buy this mess a new stadium. By all means. Hell, I would pay any amount of money so my kids can emulate this team and organization. Riiiigggghhhttt...
And:
This guy has not been arrested as opposed to former Packers Mossy Cade, Mark Chmura and current Packer Johnny Jolly.
Typical

Ashburn, VA

#3 May 19, 2011
Another vikings example for the Little League teams in Minnesota.
space ace

Saint Paul, MN

#4 May 19, 2011
And:
It's only loserville because you live here.
mr rodgers fan

Hager City, WI

#5 May 19, 2011
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy has not been arrested as opposed to former Packers Mossy Cade, Mark Chmura and current Packer Johnny Jolly.
And the Green Bay Packers have won 4 Superbowls as opposed to loserville losing 4.........Ps, remember the (love boat) moss tried to run over a girl, wizboy, facre texting his junk?....ect.........Hahahhhhh aha!.......XLV..........
The Hard Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#6 May 20, 2011
And:
Little Sparky hits lots of keys on his computer and a few of them even form words, though none of the words form thoughts.
purplehaze1

St. John's, Canada

#7 May 20, 2011
if he was the 'O' line coach...he would have an air tight alibi...they hadn't touched anyone all season...GO VIKES!!!
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#8 May 20, 2011
mr rodgers fan wrote:
<quoted text>And the Green Bay Packers have won 4 Superbowls as opposed to loserville losing 4.........Ps, remember the (love boat) moss tried to run over a girl, wizboy, facre texting his junk?....ect.........Hahahhhhh aha!.......XLV..........
I have lived in both Green Bay and the Twin Cities. I am not a native of either. Green Bay is a one horse town. The Twin Cities has much more to offer than does Green Bay. The Twin Cities does not have as many taverns as does Green Bay, but that's part of my point.

(I do not recall Moss trying to 'run over' anybody on the 'love boat'. I did not even know he was at the helm.
Reality

Detroit, MI

#9 May 20, 2011
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who picked up Mossy Cade, when the Packers, released him? That's right, the Vikings couldn't pick him up fast enough.
JUST BUILD THE DAMN THING

United States

#10 May 20, 2011
And:
Mean While we have Mark Chamura getting teenage girls drunk/trying to tap that ass in a hot tub...... Key word try...

Saint Paul, MN

#11 May 20, 2011
The Hard Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Sparky hits lots of keys on his computer and a few of them even form words, though none of the words form thoughts.
I swear to god, you mudducks are soooo dumb......
The Hard Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#12 May 20, 2011
<quoted text>
I swear to god, you mudducks are soooo dumb......
Ah, the boundless cleverness of repetition, enhanced by the fact that it doesn't mean anything. Pound those keys, Little Stubby.
purple

Saint Paul, MN

#13 May 20, 2011
please get this lockout resolved before there won't be any coaches or players left to play because they'll all be in jail.
purple

Saint Paul, MN

#14 May 20, 2011
mr rodgers fan wrote:
<quoted text>And the Green Bay Packers have won 4 Superbowls as opposed to loserville losing 4.........Ps, remember the (love boat) moss tried to run over a girl, wizboy, facre texting his junk?....ect.........Hahahhhhh aha!.......XLV..........
Yep and Facre's pictures will be hanging in lambeau field soon enough! Also his number will be retired there. LOL so you're really only making a joke out of yourselves peckers.
purple

Saint Paul, MN

#15 May 20, 2011
by the time this lockout gets resovled. ray edwards would have been paralized from boxing. Ochocinco would have been killed by a bull. Briant Mckinney might as well be a sumo wrestler instead because he's going to be WAY OUT OF SHAPE from not doing anything other than TENNIS.

Saint Paul, MN

#17 May 20, 2011
The Hard Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the boundless cleverness of repetition, enhanced by the fact that it doesn't mean anything. Pound those keys, Little Stubby.
Hey, hardly. How's your mancrush for the timberdoodles nowadays? Hmm another year, another lottery loss. And some shirt in the front office mouthing off, whining to the press about it. Hilarious.

Kinda makes me want to say:

Just another day in loserville...
wooow

Richmond, VA

#18 May 20, 2011
Are we really getting online to act like a bunch of fourth and fifth graders now and calling each other names? DAMN grow up people.......

Saint Paul, MN

#19 May 20, 2011
wooow wrote:
Are we really getting online to act like a bunch of fourth and fifth graders now and calling each other names? DAMN grow up people.......
No worries, wooow. If you can't take it, don't log on. Every forum in every city gets some spirited give and take. All in fun....
mr rodgers fan

Pine Island, MN

#20 May 20, 2011
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lived in both Green Bay and the Twin Cities. I am not a native of either. Green Bay is a one horse town. The Twin Cities has much more to offer than does Green Bay. The Twin Cities does not have as many taverns as does Green Bay, but that's part of my point.
(I do not recall Moss trying to 'run over' anybody on the 'love boat'. I did not even know he was at the helm.
Hey "wade", your right about Green Bay being a 1 horse town, The horse is called "the 4 time SB Champion Green bay Packers".......opposed to the ponies you ride there in loserville. Hhahahha......Ps, it's better to be a 1 horse Titletown than a 0-50 pony ride. Time to get a horse losers. As far as the bars, and moss thing?.......There is no mistake.......You are a true clueless queen fan.......
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#21 May 20, 2011
mr rodgers fan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey "wade", your right about Green Bay being a 1 horse town, The horse is called "the 4 time SB Champion Green bay Packers".......opposed to the ponies you ride there in loserville. Hhahahha......Ps, it's better to be a 1 horse Titletown than a 0-50 pony ride. Time to get a horse losers. As far as the bars, and moss thing?.......There is no mistake.......You are a true clueless queen fan.......
If I was a huge Vikings fan your taunts might bug me. Exactly what team is 0 - 50 in title games?

By the way, since there is not a significant amount of meat packing in Green Bay but there is a significant paper industry in the area, the NFL team in Green Bay have been renamed The Green Bay Pampers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota legislator faces 3 charges in DWI arrest (Sep '10) May '13 Old News New Com... 5
News Legal truck weight load increases begin Jan. 23... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Madaman 1
News Maddox murder trial set to begin on Tuesday (Feb '10) Sep '11 an ol school mate 7
News At The Capitol / Buesgens resigns as GOP consul... (Sep '10) Sep '10 headliner 3
News a Deporteda felon arrested for DWI, fleeing police (Jul '10) Jul '10 MEA 1
News Shelton has support to be next county administr... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Scott Cassidy 1
News POLICE: Savage man punched, dragged child (Apr '09) Apr '09 hello 2
More from around the web