New public hearings on Liberty Green ...

New public hearings on Liberty Green set July 14 before BZA and APC boards

There are 19 comments on the Banner-Gazette story from Jul 6, 2010, titled New public hearings on Liberty Green set July 14 before BZA and APC boards. In it, Banner-Gazette reports that:

New public hearings have been scheduled for 6 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, July 14, regarding the controversial Scottsburg Renewable Energy Center proposed for property on the south edge of Scottsburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Banner-Gazette.

Short Lived

Brownstown, IN

#1 Jul 14, 2010
APC Votes NO 4-2 on
controversial Scottsburg Renewable Energy Center
Thank You
Everyone who voted
qmg

Newport, KY

#2 Jul 15, 2010
thank you
Curious

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 16, 2010
That sucks.
power production operator

Edison, NJ

#4 Jul 16, 2010
No it dont<tex Muphey who is outside snottsburg city limits has groung they will be using,outside the city limilts,no say so from city peasents OR THE SHIITY COUNCIL!!HA HA HA Liberty grenn already saw this coming cavemen!
Curious

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 16, 2010
Yes, it does suck. Scott county residents are afraid their unemployment will vanish if they're forced to work like most of us. Keep relying on Obama and you will not need for anything...Because the workers will be forced to pay.

What's not good about jobs, fees and taxes Imposed on the company, a reliable resource for waste, oportunity for growth and so on?

Edison, NJ

#6 Jul 16, 2010
it seems to be a big problem for this stick in the mud democratic little cave town!That dont care if the place the next town over where they work pollutes as long as its not thier neighborhood.Multicolor has an air permit app in for a giant azz parts cleaning terminal that will contain a stack that releases far more dangerous pollutants than a wood plant,they got thier permit in while thee wool was covering the cave peoples eyes,they were to busy b!tching about liberty green and they are gonna end up with a plant way worse,stupid cave people!And now the wood plant will be built on Tex Murphey ground,they end up with both,HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
Seven

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 17, 2010
Jobs would definitely take away from most people's time to sell drugs, and let's not forget with a job the food stamps might get cut off. It's no suprise that people voted against something that could potentially earn millions for our community as well as provide an income other than an unemployment check to the jobless. But hey, why work when you get a check to cook meth in your low income appartment.
around here

United States

#8 Jul 18, 2010
Fine one and let us know how you can raise a family of four on it. Thank you.

United States

#9 Jul 18, 2010
dont buy drugs and its easy
Seven

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 18, 2010
power production operator wrote:
haha.:)
Cave person

United States

#11 Jul 19, 2010
it seems to be a big problem for this stick in the mud democratic little cave town!That dont care if the place the next town over where they work pollutes as long as its not thier neighborhood.Multicolor has an air permit app in for a giant azz parts cleaning terminal that will contain a stack that releases far more dangerous pollutants than a wood plant,they got thier permit in while thee wool was covering the cave peoples eyes,they were to busy b!tching about liberty green and they are gonna end up with a plant way worse,stupid cave people!And now the wood plant will be built on Tex Murphey ground,they end up with both,HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
Name five of the dangerous pollutants that will be relased in to the air or are you just going to preach mineless fear like a good republican.And I'm talking about Multicolor.
Cave person

United States

#12 Jul 19, 2010
Just as I thought a kid.Don't let your mom know your on her computer.
power prod_ operator

Edison, NJ

#13 Jul 20, 2010
Hey cave person,name 5 polluntants the bio-plant would emit,you cant think of 5,why should I explain to you.go look at the permit application on line like you cave people told everyone to do with the bio-plant!I did idot,go back in your cave and count your food stamps and wait on your unemployment(i really mean welfare check since that is what it is)check!Dont let dad catch you screwing mom and sis you inbred cave person!Dont get caught on thier computor!
power prod_ operator

Edison, NJ

#14 Jul 20, 2010
Just as I thought,nothing to say,mommy must be home,just another welfare brat,stay out of moms pills and dads booze inbred!
Cave person

Columbia City, IN

#15 Jul 22, 2010
Cave person wrote:
<quoted text>Name five of the dangerous pollutants that will be relased in to the air or are you just going to preach mineless fear like a good republican.And I'm talking about Multicolor.
Still waiting.
Cave person

Pomeroy, OH

#17 Jul 27, 2010
power production operator still waiting, here kitty, kitty, kitty!
lamo

Seymour, IN

#18 Aug 11, 2016
power prod_ operator wrote:
Hey cave person,name 5 polluntants the bio-plant would emit,you cant think of 5,why should I explain to you.go look at the permit application on line like you cave people told everyone to do with the bio-plant!I did idot,go back in your cave and count your food stamps and wait on your unemployment(i really mean welfare check since that is what it is)check!Dont let dad catch you screwing mom and sis you inbred cave person!Dont get caught on thier computor!
Whats real funny is that while Shirley Hammelman and others were 8itching about this plant multicolor put thier polluting parts cleaner into operation as well as the exhaust going up at the plant on main street south,pretty much in the path that Hammelman was 8itching about,enjoy the extra pollutants you got cavemen.
Scottsburg is a joke

Scottsburg, IN

#19 Aug 17, 2016
Who the hell cares
yes I agree

Seymour, IN

#20 Aug 18, 2016
Scottsburg is a joke aka The dumbass wrote:
Who the hell cares ,well i guess i do since i responded,i am also a faggot ass idiot redneck from scottsburg
I believe you are correct

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Father of dead baby files civil tort against Ch... (Oct '11) Mar '17 CPS 9
News Scottsburg man suspected of selling stolen jewe... (Mar '11) Mar '17 Puau 8
News HIV Epidemic Strikes an Indiana County (Apr '15) Feb '17 Hgfd 18
medicine Feb '17 FEELING HELPLESS 1
News Pence's GOP successor in Ind. plans to roll bac... (Jan '17) Jan '17 noobieR 2
Chris Chambers (May '16) Jan '17 just saying 2
HOMOSEXUALS in light of the KJV HOLY BIBLE (Aug '16) Aug '16 TRUTH_OF GOD 1
More from around the web