Suspect is arrested for grocery robbery

Jan 21, 2009 Full story: Banner-Gazette 19

Zach "Zachie" White, 24, was taken into custody by Austin police and transported to the Scott County Security Center in Scottsburg.

Read more
baby girl

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2009
I understand that there are alot of poor people in austin but to steal MEAT?? Come on!! Lets get real!!!!!!!
Renee

Pleasant Prairie, WI

#2 Apr 14, 2009
baby girl wrote:
I understand that there are alot of poor people in austin but to steal MEAT?? Come on!! Lets get real!!!!!!!
YOU MUST HAVE SOME ISSUES YOURSELF TO JUDGE A WHOLE COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE BY WHAT A FEW PEOPLE DO A LIL ADVUCE TO YOU IS TO LOOK AROUND THEIR ARE BAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE DUHHHHHHHHHHH
Nana

Louisville, KY

#3 Aug 8, 2009
He didn't steal meat~~~ He committed armed robbery
Sheena

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 16, 2009
omg...where have you all been they steal the meat and go and sell it half price so that they can buy their drug of choice...there seems to be alot that you all are clueless on
Jon712

Scottsburg, IN

#5 Aug 18, 2009
Sheena wrote:
omg...where have you all been they steal the meat and go and sell it half price so that they can buy their drug of choice...there seems to be alot that you all are clueless on
Afraid you're probably right. Since Scott County's drug problem is one of the worst in the state, it's a pretty safe bet that most thefts are for the purpose of raising drug money!
BBASH4

Louisville, KY

#6 Sep 3, 2009
I wonder why Scott County's drug problem is so bad? Is it that the area is very rural and difficult to monitor or is it something else? There are some very well known common criminals who live in our area of Scott County and for whatever reason they just don't stay behind bars for very long. I'm not in any way involved with the criminal justice system and do not understand the complicated laws our police and courts have to uphold, HOWEVER it seems to me the criminals have all the rights. After we were robbed, even though there was some evidence leading right to these known criminals, no charges could be filed (lack of evidence), the inside of the residence could not be searched (lack of evidence), so basically, we were just out of luck and these people were allowed to continue to go about their stealing. I don't know how these things work in other counties but I can personally speak to how a couple of good-for-nothing known criminals are allowed to behave in Scott County. Do whatever because there is always some lawyer willing to dig for a loophole to get their worthless behinds out of trouble, that is if the police ever arrest them in the first place.
Question Authority

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 4, 2009
Good steaks!!!! mmmm!!! half price!!!!!!
Jim

Louisville, KY

#8 Oct 14, 2009
The lawyers in Scott and Washington counties are a main problem. One is because they deal with the drug dealers and get them out of jail and in some cases as I've heard that a couple of the lawyers make extra on the side from the drug trade. Just what you hear, whether its true or not, hard to tell
austin sucks

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 15, 2009
i don't know if that is right or not but it sounds about right considering i know someone who got caught with some drugs and paraphernalia and he didn't go to jail...yeah sure it was a small amount but shit drugs are drugs and he should have went to jail..... he went and got the popular laywer in austin....Kilburn and he said that he can make it all disappear for $300.00....this man should have went to jail for this crime considering that he has a past for this drug and he had his kid in the car when this all happened ....so take it for what it is worth but i know this for a fact and its bullshit that they found that and let him go when he had it around his child....
Jim

Radcliff, KY

#10 Oct 25, 2009
These small town lawyers and prosecutors with the cops all know each other. That's why they don't go after the main drug runners in Washington County. They know who these people are that are selling marijuana, meth, coke, etc but they won't do anything because the cops and some of the lawyers are all in on it.
WTF

United States

#11 Oct 27, 2009
JIM YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS COUNTY, NOR IT'S PEOPLE.

I guess I could start something about all people named Jim, they are all rapists, or child molesters... sounds about right.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT STFU!!
the informer

United States

#12 Oct 28, 2009
Jim is a Moron.A collage educated idiot!Did you here about the prostitution ring that got broke up in Lafayette?
throws it back

United States

#13 Oct 28, 2009
For him not to like this area he talks about it alot.We can't help he is from Washington County.Maybe we should look up his local paper and COPY and PASTE articles like he does.Waht a IGNORAMOUS.Didin't teach that word at collage did they hilljack!
Jim

Radcliff, KY

#14 Oct 28, 2009
WTF wrote:
JIM YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS COUNTY, NOR IT'S PEOPLE.
I guess I could start something about all people named Jim, they are all rapists, or child molesters... sounds about right.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT STFU!!
Obviously, its questionable whether you have ever lived in Washington or Scott Counties as I have. Where the drugs flow freely and the king cockroaches get by with running drugs based on who you pay off. I know several people who knew the same thing and ended up getting threatened and ran out of the counties. You've never really talked to much of anyone while living around there. I have, but you guy are so intelligent like the rest of the trailer trash that you learned how to spell college. You're such bright people for being such white trash. I guess as they say in Southern Indiana, the nut didn't fall far from the tree.

Yeah, I know nothing but I lived there around 25 years of my life and saw how many people did drugs where 40 to 50 percent of the senior graduating classes did pot. But you're obviously so much more credible. Yeah, right, trailer trash.
Jim

Radcliff, KY

#15 Oct 28, 2009
throws it back wrote:
For him not to like this area he talks about it alot.We can't help he is from Washington County.Maybe we should look up his local paper and COPY and PASTE articles like he does.Waht a IGNORAMOUS.Didin't teach that word at collage did they hilljack!
Is it college or collage? It's college, dumb hillbilly!
Or how about waht or what? It's what, dumb hillbilly!
I sure do talk about it a lot! Not alot like you spelled it. Dumb hillbilly!
Didn't know that education was such a scorned thing down there in the hills of Southern Indiana, idiot! Oh, by the way, learn to spell "Didn't" idiot.

P.S. I doubt that you're smart enough to look up my local paper and in most cases you'll get laughed off the board by people with educations that are far superior than you.
Jim

Radcliff, KY

#16 Oct 28, 2009
the informer wrote:
Jim is a Moron.A collage educated idiot!Did you here about the prostitution ring that got broke up in Lafayette?
Do you know the difference between college and collage? A college is an institution of higher education and advance learning. A collage is a collection of papers made into an artistic presentation or a writing of borrowed or original material.

But again, you're from either Scott County or now from the South where the hillbillies roam so it's obvious that you wouldn't know the difference.
throws it back

United States

#17 Oct 28, 2009
Jim is to dumb to put it in one statement has to strech it across 3.Mommy and daddy put u threw COLLAGE to Get learned how too spelll.You are from Salem.Sorry about that.Oh well at least you didn,t have to resort in copy and paste from the newspaper again tthis tyme jackass!I guess you are one that got ran out of the county.You get scared.Thats why u runnnnnned you mouth hear.You ran your mouth in this county and some1 shut you up didn,t they.Run chicken run you scared turd.I will missspell everything since it botherr u soooo much.Its the only thing u know how to grip about.You have know comman cents.u cant learned that in COLLAGE.My home is PAIDDDDDD for free and clear.How about you dumbass.Or did you have to move because you screwed up on your mortage,you seem the tipe...Run titty baby mommy and daddy might help you.Do you live in the basement of your parents home?Forums during the day and porn sites at nite.Sounds like you.And hey dont'' ferget too speel cheack mee.I thank i made mistakes couple.DIPSHIT make sure i got that rite DIPSHIT!!!
throws it back

United States

#18 Oct 28, 2009
Dumbass does all his erk in werd prosesor and then speell checks before he copies ans pastes.Thats the only reason he gets by.Idiot probably cant' spel;ll iether.
WTF

United States

#19 Oct 29, 2009
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, its questionable whether you have ever lived in Washington or Scott Counties as I have. Where the drugs flow freely and the king cockroaches get by with running drugs based on who you pay off. I know several people who knew the same thing and ended up getting threatened and ran out of the counties. You've never really talked to much of anyone while living around there. I have, but you guy are so intelligent like the rest of the trailer trash that you learned how to spell college. You're such bright people for being such white trash. I guess as they say in Southern Indiana, the nut didn't fall far from the tree.
Yeah, I know nothing but I lived there around 25 years of my life and saw how many people did drugs where 40 to 50 percent of the senior graduating classes did pot. But you're obviously so much more credible. Yeah, right, trailer trash.
Jim,

First, I'm female, not male...

Second, You need to think about what you say before you say it...

Third, YOUR STILL AN IDIOT, because your talking about stuff you know nothing about this area is not the same as it was 20 years ago.

What happened... did they bust you for drugs in Washington county and big Bubba bend you over??? Sounds like you have a lot of resentment for some reason. Maybe big Bubba didn't bend you over and that's what you really desired... get a grip, get a life, get a hobby...

How do you sleep at night? Terrible soul you have there Jim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Pain Pills Change, Abusers Move To New Drugs (Jul '12) Sat Healing 11
Thanks Mar 26 Bible thumper 1
pill sales (Feb '14) Mar '14 james family 2
Michelle Ragland (Apr '13) Sep '13 fu q 3
love (Aug '13) Aug '13 daren napier 1
News Scott County couple arrested for leaving 16-mon... (Aug '13) Aug '13 aaa 3
News Sex Offender Sues Every Prosecutor In Indiana (Jun '08) Apr '13 justice moor 10
More from around the web