Police say arrest stemmed from altere...

Police say arrest stemmed from altered prescription

There are 27 comments on the The Tribune story from Feb 24, 2010, titled Police say arrest stemmed from altered prescription. In it, The Tribune reports that:

A 45-year-old Scott County woman accused of altering a prescription was arrested on a warrant Tuesday, police report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
disgusted

Seymour, IN

#21 Apr 22, 2010
HaHa, YOU, without knowing this person, have just accused him of being an addict. I wouldn't waste my time if that were the case. I feel as if i'm wasting my time now responding to your ridiculous accusations because you must surely be a member of the local dumbass department that you are so adamantly defending. I also feel that i have just brought myself down to snake level for even conversing with a nit wit such as yourself. Haha
support u

United States

#22 Apr 22, 2010
disgusted wrote:
HaHa, YOU, without knowing this person, have just accused him of being an addict. I wouldn't waste my time if that were the case. I feel as if i'm wasting my time now responding to your ridiculous accusations because you must surely be a member of the local dumbass department that you are so adamantly defending. I also feel that i have just brought myself down to snake level for even conversing with a nit wit such as yourself. Haha
"member of the local dumb ass dept" LOL I like that! you are wasting your valuable time even replying to the nit wits ! do what you have to do!
mongo

New Castle, IN

#23 Apr 23, 2010
It sucks that we can't get decent, honost cops here like the ones in Jackson County.
disgusted

Seymour, IN

#24 Apr 23, 2010
mongo, you missed the whole point! We all know that their are good and bad cops everywhere. I'm saying that where an injustice such as this has been committed by our cops upon the innocent we need to demand an investigation. When we commit a crime, if caught, they investigate. I'm asking for nothing more. And actually their are some decent and honest officers in this county, i'm proud to say.
moose

Reno, NV

#25 Aug 18, 2010
A friend of mine turned in my prescription as a favor for my mobility problems, they hav arrested her saying it had been altered, she has never comitted a crime in her life and the are holding her on 10,000 bail how can they arrest her when it was for me?
Sigh

Louisville, KY

#26 Aug 19, 2010
May I ask who this guy is that was arrested? Did they not have any kind of probable cause when they arrested him? Sorry I'm out of the loop here and haven't heard about this. How was it that they were able to hold him for 3 months? Did they ever formally charge him with anything?
uuut

New Albany, IN

#27 Sep 17, 2010
uuut oh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Needle exchange in Scott County off to slow start (Apr '15) Apr 14 Snrcitzn65 2
News As Pain Pills Change, Abusers Move To New Drugs (Jul '12) May '15 Heygirlhey 12
News HIV Epidemic Strikes an Indiana County (Apr '15) Apr '15 kimberly smith 7
News AIDS Task Force of the Ohio Valley Care Coordin... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Brandy Brimmet 1
Thanks (Mar '15) Mar '15 Bible thumper 1
pill sales (Feb '14) Mar '14 james family 2
Michelle Ragland (Apr '13) Sep '13 fu q 3
More from around the web