Scott Co., IN man accused of climbing through window, molesting child

Jan 6, 2012 Read more: WAVE-TV Louisville 17

AUSTIN, IN - A Scott County, IN man was arrested Thursday night, nearly three weeks after sneaking inside a home and molesting a child, Indiana State Police said.

Read more
pop

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2012
Austin's finest!!
wow

Florence, KY

#2 Jan 6, 2012
this is horrible but i also wonder bout the 13 yr old...was she innocent in this? victim? or trap? regardless a 33yr old man should know better!
being real

Brookville, OH

#3 Jan 6, 2012
climbed thur a window . must of needed it bad .that piece of azz might cost him a lot..
Death

Burlington, KY

#4 Jan 6, 2012
It would cost him his life if he would have climbed through my daughters window.
against all odds

Louisville, KY

#5 Jan 6, 2012
he will make a good b--ch out of him in prison just like he deserves need to hang these as--oles instead of taking our tax money for them
to live. system is screwed up all i can say!
being real

Brookville, OH

#6 Jan 6, 2012
jerry his dad???
Strict Mom

North Salem, IN

#7 Jan 6, 2012
If this had been my 13 year old I would probably end up in jail too....but for beating her half to death. My kids may think I'm strict but at the end of the day they are safe....all that matters to me. I monitor all that goes on in my house from texts to calls to computer time to strict bedtime at 9 pm. Some parents may need to step it up....
lol

Lexington, IN

#8 Jan 7, 2012
being real wrote:
jerry his dad???
yep
Austin Resident

Lewisburg, OH

#9 Jan 7, 2012
Strict Mom wrote:
If this had been my 13 year old I would probably end up in jail too....but for beating her half to death. My kids may think I'm strict but at the end of the day they are safe....all that matters to me. I monitor all that goes on in my house from texts to calls to computer time to strict bedtime at 9 pm. Some parents may need to step it up....
I know i would be in jail but, not for just beating her half to death, I would kill that S.O.B. too..
wow

Florence, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2012
yes jerry is his dad!
Chester

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jan 7, 2012
Who was it that did this?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12 Jan 8, 2012
The bastard should be hung from his balls

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13 Jan 8, 2012
Is the girl ok?
Chester

Royal Center, IN

#14 Jan 8, 2012
Idk if i missed it,but who did this?
MIKE KIZER

Whitesburg, KY

#15 Jan 10, 2012
SHOOT THE THING,,,,
Boooo City

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 12, 2012
Who is he? That is his name is Jeremy Mullins I know him and everytimes I saw him walking on street and bother many girls. he is very poor and dumb man... when he get back home again I will kick him ass so badddd! mean it...
Chester

Ashburn, VA

#18 Jan 12, 2012
Wow!No kid deserves to have that done to them.(That's crazy)What is this world coming to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Pain Pills Change, Abusers Move To New Drugs (Jul '12) Mar 28 Healing 11
Thanks Mar 26 Bible thumper 1
pill sales (Feb '14) Mar '14 james family 2
Michelle Ragland (Apr '13) Sep '13 fu q 3
love (Aug '13) Aug '13 daren napier 1
News Scott County couple arrested for leaving 16-mon... (Aug '13) Aug '13 aaa 3
News Sex Offender Sues Every Prosecutor In Indiana (Jun '08) Apr '13 justice moor 10
More from around the web