Pain pill use down in parts of Ohio

Mar 10, 2012 Full story: Chillicothe Gazette 7

Increased attention cut the number of prescribed, and often abused, opioid pain pills by 2.4 million in the three most inundated counties in Ohio.

Full Story

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 13, 2012
Good story and good for them but it's also made it impossible to get help i have a torn back for 8 months doctors won't give me anything for pain and it still hasn't healed also recently have post concussion syndrome witch is causing very high anxiety and constant attacks and I've never had an anxiety problem in my whole life doctors won't even give me anti anxiety meds so I get to deal with low life drug dealers to help me be able to even get off the couch thanks Ohio I get it though they were prescribed to easly but now it's impossible to get anything without so much bullshit. I don't lie about my pain 2 years ago i broke my jan I got 200 vicoden more than I needed but now I tore my back in half and it's 100 times more painfull and can't get one its just sad doctors are supposed to help it should be up to them to determine if someone is faking or not

Since: Feb 12

Brunswick, OH

#3 Mar 18, 2012
The DEA's war on drugs, just put real pain patients in a horrible spot. Doctors are afraid to prescribe even vicodin. You are left to go to the streets for your meds.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 18, 2012
cdavydude wrote:
The DEA's war on drugs, just put real pain patients in a horrible spot. Doctors are afraid to prescribe even vicodin. You are left to go to the streets for your meds.
Ya it's sad and call me a junkie but if my pain gets bad enough I will buy off the street it's better to be able to do stuff and leave my bed then suffer at home u tell the doctors how bad it is and they look at u like they could care less I want to rip there back in half and see if they just man it out like they tell me to do

Since: Feb 12

Dayton, OH

#5 Mar 18, 2012
Same thing here in Dayton also.I do not think they are scared to,I think they are just stingy{The unpleasant borderline assholes are)They come up with all types of reasons to under medicate"most DRs are not very pleasant and have a bad bedside manner",If you are lucky enought to get a seemingly happy,chatty around doc,Those are the docs who actually do listen and help you.
BimonthlyWestCoa st

Long Beach, CA

#7 Mar 20, 2012
Are you claiming it is better to acquire from home or the doctor?

DO people get arrested using this website for RX trade? I've been overlooking for about a month and never get to see the outcome due to the FTF or whatever.

27 year-old male here with inside information which makes your lives easier. not asking for reign just asking for a fill-in.

Location hidden

#8 Mar 21, 2012
BimonthlyWestCoast wrote:
Are you claiming it is better to acquire from home or the doctor?

DO people get arrested using this website for RX trade? I've been overlooking for about a month and never get to see the outcome due to the FTF or whatever.

27 year-old male here with inside information which makes your lives easier. not asking for reign just asking for a fill-in.
Sites full of scammers I couldnt point you in any real direction if I did buy from anywhere on here cuz that would be dumb but I don't I tried I got scammed that was enough for me I've found real ppl on here I just like the forum realy there's real sellers but 10000000000 times more fake ppl that will just take ur money the only tip I can give u is ask for a trial run of like 20 or 40 dollars of whatever it buying if they give u some reason they can't just go on to the next one unless u find a f2f but I've heard off ppl getting robbed that way so do a trial run so u don't loose 400 bucks Ur first go u could do 10 40 dollar trial runs with that n find someone that's actualy true to there word and find a seller inside the us dot mess with customs that's all I can provide but that's just info I've picked up on here
Drug Rehab Centers

Belchertown, MA

#9 Apr 5, 2012
Pain prescription drugs are often abused by many because its legal and can easily be accessible at pharmacies. Pharmacies and doctors should have a centralized system in monitoring patients history of drugs. Its sad that young teens are mostly the victim of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scioto County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lucasville man charged with rape (Apr '11) Oct 1 unbelievable 79
14-year-old charged in shooting dea... (Apr '14) Oct 1 1st private 23
Man Charged With Rape Of 12-Year-Old Sep 23 yes 10
Boy, 13, commits suicide 'after he was bullied ... Sep '14 I know 50
Woman Accused Of Stealing Thousands From Fire D... (Apr '14) Aug '14 Sam 11
Wheelersburg arrest? Aug '14 Curious 1
Five Arrested In Franklin Furnace; Linked To St... Aug '14 hopeful 3

Scioto County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE