Woman dies from weekend crash

Woman dies from weekend crash

There are 6 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from Jul 24, 2013, titled Woman dies from weekend crash. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

A Sunday crash has claimed the life of a Scioto County woman. The Cabell County, W.Va., coroner is reporting that Patricia J. Chamberlin, age 76, of South Webster, died Tuesday afternoon at Cabell Huntington Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

Meeee

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2013
My family knows a lady named Pat Chamberlin from Webster and saw her on Monday, this article says this particular Patricia Chamberlin was in a crash on Sunday... Are there possibly 2 Pat Chamberlins from Webster? Or is the date of the crash incorrect?
Someone

Williamsport, OH

#2 Jul 28, 2013
Yes patty died from a car wreak on 140 obit was in paper with her picture, no funeral was held
Meeee

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2013
Do you know when the wreck was? I'm just confused about the day? She was in wheelersburg on Monday.... So how could she have wrecked on Sunday and been in the hospital. Did the daily times have the day of the wreck wrong or are there 2 Patty Chamberlins??
curious

Export, PA

#4 Jul 28, 2013
The wreck happened Sunday.
Question

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2013
Did she have a rental house in Garden City, near the burg.. There is a Pat Chamberlin that owns a house we used to rent.
someone

Oak Hill, OH

#6 Jul 29, 2013
yes she had that rental house, she had many. only 1 patty chamberlin, she died a few days after the wreak at hospital.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scioto County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the Debate Sep 19 Steve Sparks 1
News Juvenile arrests may be part of theft ring (Jun '13) Sep 17 dopeheadpunk 8
Efferdent Sep 11 pearlysmith1988 1
Adkins-Brant Funeral Home or SBC Funeral Home SCAM Sep 4 anonymous101 1
Need votes from the community Aug '16 Irishlpchaun 1
News Lucasville man charged with rape (Apr '11) Jun '16 Roscoe 82
News Alan Lemons sworn-in as magistrate (Jan '11) Jun '16 know 8
More from around the web