Change the mindset

Dec 12, 2012 Full story: Portsmouth Daily Times

There is a thriving new business going on in our community and many people probably still don't know about it.

Full Story
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#1 Dec 15, 2012
The article was vile self righteous drivel. Evidently the author would rather see patients suffer because of a few with a drug problem. I hope everyone with this mindset gets cancer and cannot find a doctor who will prescribe the medicines they need because of the policies they advocate!
0JiggleShopper

Germany

#2 May 3, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scioto County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a Burg man charged with rape, ... (Dec '13) 3 hr update 16
Reed indicted on drug charges (Mar '12) Dec 13 mrx 8
Woman Accused Of Stealing Thousands From Fire D... (Apr '14) Dec 3 EMT 18
looking for lost family Dec 1 ethel 1
Man Charged With Rape Of 12-Year-Old Nov 20 Justice 12
Lucasville man charged with rape (Apr '11) Oct '14 unbelievable 79
14-year-old charged in shooting dea... (Apr '14) Oct '14 1st private 23
More from around the web