'Burg man charged in burglary, theft

May 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Portsmouth Daily Times

Scioto County Sheriff Marty V. Donini says his department might have solved several thefts in the Wheelersburg area with the arrest of a Wheelersburg man.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated May 19, 2012
wow

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Wow!! I went to school with him. That's crazy!
yep

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

wow wrote:
Wow!! I went to school with him. That's crazy!
I remember his face. What was he like in school? Is this a surprise to you or to be expected?
Facts

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

He was a good dude in school and still is. Just a druggie who needs serious help.
truth

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

wow knew him really well. this is so sad but this is the result of wat drugs does to peoples lives..
Not surprised

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Knew this guy. Very charismatic but just has a serious addiction problem. Don't know if I'd call him a good guy, has screwed over a lot of people who was good to him
yep

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

When did he graduate?
Facts

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

In 2004
Danker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Facts wrote:
He was a good dude in school and still is. Just a druggie who needs serious help.
So what qualifies a person as "not a good person"? IMHO, druggie, thief, etc........ Not such a good person!
snitchin for a good cause

Lesage, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

sadly there are alot of druggies theives in Wheelersburg.Its time to take back our community SNITCH if you know someone who is supplying our youth with drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••