Pair of Pike County men charged with trafficking cocaine

Dec 17, 2010 Read more: Chillicothe Gazette 6

LATHAM -- A pair of Pike County men were charged with trafficking in cocaine after a morning raid.

Read more
Pike County Resident

United States

#1 Dec 18, 2010
It's about time someone does something about the drugs going around Pike County. I don't know why they stopped wtih just one bust. There are plenty of drug runners on Lapperell, Grassy Fork, Fairview, and 124. I hope this is just the beginning to putting a stop to the destruction.
Another Pike Co Resident

Commiskey, IN

#3 Jan 8, 2011
The only problem with the law when they catch these drug dealers is that they let them go and do it all over again. These mean are suppling most of the western end of Pike Co in drugs. They should not only get these men for selling drugs but should also get those who are buying the drugs and bringing it home to where their children live.
Joe Hall

AOL

#4 May 13, 2011
This is the biggest reason I left the town I grew up in. There are no jobs but plenty of drugs. These people need to be brought down. I'm so glad I got away from there and started a better life and a family elsewhere.
smh

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Dec 8, 2012
This is true
concerned parent

New Lexington, OH

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Joe Hall wrote:
This is the biggest reason I left the town I grew up in. There are no jobs but plenty of drugs. These people need to be brought down. I'm so glad I got away from there and started a better life and a family elsewhere.
Yea, cuz if you live here it sans you have to do drugs??????
meff

Fayetteville, NC

#7 Mar 28, 2013
drug abuse only hurts those who do it. they should all be legalized instead of criminalizing an entire generation and locking up tens of thousands of americans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scioto County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio highway department to undertake costliest ... Apr 12 Bubba 1
News Children to testify in grandmother's abuse trial Mar 23 huh 2
News Grandmother says children are lying about rape,... Mar '15 sadsad 1
News Jury picked for trial of Scioto County woman ac... Mar '15 wasteoftime 1
News Alan Lemons sworn-in as magistrate (Jan '11) Feb '15 Larry 6
News a Burg man charged with rape, ... (Dec '13) Jan '15 so sad 19
News Reed indicted on drug charges (Mar '12) Dec '14 mrx 8
More from around the web