Wheelersburg Juvenile Charged with Tw...

Wheelersburg Juvenile Charged with Two Counts of Rape

There are 20 comments on the WOWK-TV story from Jan 19, 2010, titled Wheelersburg Juvenile Charged with Two Counts of Rape. In it, WOWK-TV reports that:

According to a news release from the Scioto County Sheriff's Department, a Wheelersburg juvenile has been charged with two counts of rape.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOWK-TV.

Girl

Ridgewood, NY

#1 Jan 21, 2010
from what I have heard it is a boy from east school that live in wheelersburg.
Crazy

Marion, OH

#2 Jan 22, 2010
I heard the same thing!
yeah

Edison, NJ

#3 Jan 22, 2010
yeah it said that in the portsmouth daily times so it wasnt too hard to firgure out
Sue

Crooksville, OH

#4 Jan 22, 2010
Well, does anyone know the details except what was in the PDT????
Just Wondering

Marion, OH

#5 Jan 22, 2010
Sue wrote:
Well, does anyone know the details except what was in the PDT????
Go to wsaz.com and read some of the comments that have been posted there.
Sue

Crooksville, OH

#6 Jan 22, 2010
thanks
Just Wondering

Marion, OH

#7 Jan 22, 2010
You are welcome
east student

Marion, OH

#9 Jan 31, 2010
Just before someone bashes East its not our schools fault he done it the kid was rarely in school or class.
This is Sad

Marion, OH

#10 Jan 31, 2010
I pray every night those girl will be a easy & can at lest move on. They will never for get this. I hope justice will be done to him. What ever the judge put's on him. I do hope they gave him time. I dont care how old he is. If he is old enough to mess with a 6 yr old & a 12 yr old he is old enough to do time. Those girl's has to live with this for the rest of there life. He should have be punished for what he did. He is 15 yrs old he know what he did. He is old enough to do that to them he is old enough to set behind bars. It is sad how people say they got what they had coming to them. The littest one was 6. Now come on she does not know anything about sex. How in the hell are you going to say that. I went and read the comment's on wsaz.com & that's what some of them said. He did it face the fact. Now he need's to be punished. Those girl's are. Because they live with what this boy did. If someone done this to my child. I would be behind bars, they would be 6 ft under. I would not care what age they were. I would kill for my children. It's sad people want to judge them cuz there parents are on drug. They can't help what they do. They can just learn from it all. I pray for those girl's.
little girl

Marion, OH

#11 Feb 8, 2010
ok let me tell u somethang this 16 yr old was sleepin with a oldier man and they said the sister told the little sister to say that so she wouldnt get in touble for sleepin with the oldier man and also that 16 yr old hangs all over the boys at skateland and by the way that boys dad lives with the girls mom check that one out????
umm

Glenmoore, PA

#12 Feb 9, 2010
little girl wrote:
ok let me tell u somethang this 16 yr old was sleepin with a oldier man and they said the sister told the little sister to say that so she wouldnt get in touble for sleepin with the oldier man and also that 16 yr old hangs all over the boys at skateland and by the way that boys dad lives with the girls mom check that one out????
it doesnt matter if the girl ''hangs on guys'' or not. nobody deserves to be raped. plain and simple.
whats up

United States

#13 Feb 9, 2010
i think its crazy.
JBLynn

Marion, OH

#14 Feb 9, 2010
Actually I was told that the boy lives in Sciotoville with his Grandmother and his Dad and the dad's girlfriend lives in the Burg.
little_girl

Marion, OH

#15 Feb 15, 2010
i didnt say they deserves to get rape come on when a 16 yr hangs on oldier men or boys what else do u thank is going to happen ok plain and simple
Help Find Jaelyn

Lakeland, FL

#16 Feb 19, 2010
Burg Student

Dallas, TX

#17 Feb 26, 2010
east student wrote:
Just before someone bashes East its not our schools fault he done it the kid was rarely in school or class.

East is so nasty I wuld cry if I had to go there if u go to east chances r ull end back up in scioto county
Burg21

Marion, OH

#18 Feb 26, 2010
Burg Student wrote:
<quoted text>.
East is so nasty I wuld cry if I had to go there if u go to east chances r ull end back up in scioto county
Umm i Got To Burg Also. And Yu Kno There Are Alot Of Ppl At East That Are Nice To Get Along With, And Yu Kno What Yu Must Not Really Have nay Friends If Yu Think That! I Have Friends Out At East That Would hurt Some1 In a heart Beat If Some1 Hurt Me. So Get A Life N Stop Thinking Yu Better Then Them cus You Go to Burg, Cuse Yur Not! Ill stand Up For Burg And East Here!

Since: Mar 10

Dubois, IN

#19 Mar 20, 2010
You just have to love gossip and illiteracy all in one forum lol!!
magic

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Aug 27, 2010
I know, JBC73. It's like baking your cake and eating it, too.
Sad Place

Marion, OH

#21 Sep 7, 2012
I live in Portsmouth JBC73 and this type of gossip and illiteracy takes place all around this county... it's like the people here could care less about learning or trying to better themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scioto County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Mearan Law Firm (his employee) Brittney Ni... Oct 18 Hturner74 1
News Board of DD plans tax renewal meeting (Feb '11) Sep 26 chickenjane 239
Scioto DD Sep 26 chickenjane 1
Yard sale Sep '17 Lynn1982 1
Efferdent (Sep '16) Sep '17 Hmmm 2
scioto county daily news Aug '17 Guesswork 2
Year of the Corpse (Dec '16) Aug '17 Guesswork 2
More from around the web