Family wakes to find unwanted house guest

Jan 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Portsmouth Daily Times

It isn't every day you find a total stranger sitting on the couch in your house, but that is what happened at the Jenkins residence in Wheelersburg.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
WTH

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 3, 2013
 
How'd the guy get in? Was their door unlocked?
Youlooking

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WTH wrote:
How'd the guy get in? Was their door unlocked?
why do u ask? Why would It matter to u? Are you looking to find an easy mark? Whoever lives at this house, watch out, the druggies on this site are searching for some easy money.
WTH

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Youlooking wrote:
<quoted text>why do u ask? Why would It matter to u? Are you looking to find an easy mark? Whoever lives at this house, watch out, the druggies on this site are searching for some easy money.
Actually, I live in a neighborhood nearby, & was hoping they didn't force their way in or something. Believe me, I am no druggie, although, I'd venture to guess that you probably are. Get a life!
geez

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Youlooking wrote:
<quoted text>why do u ask? Why would It matter to u? Are you looking to find an easy mark? Whoever lives at this house, watch out, the druggies on this site are searching for some easy money.
What a stupid comment. The person was just wondering the same thing everyone else was.
Granny

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

geez wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid comment. The person was just wondering the same thing everyone else was.
Go buy a gun. Shoot it off in your yard a few times. Get a sercuity system. Get real it's 2013.
geez

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Granny wrote:
<quoted text>Go buy a gun. Shoot it off in your yard a few times. Get a sercuity system. Get real it's 2013.
Umm...what?
ptown

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 5, 2013
 
I woke up one morning with a guy i didnt know in my house, in my sons room, and i have no idea how he got there... he was arrested. But not convicted... His name was phillip lyles.... Scioto county Prosecutor sucks!!
sick of idiots

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

geez wrote:
<quoted text>Umm...what?
Thank you! Glad to see there are other sensible people on here. And I have no idea what "granny" is talking about! Lol
geez

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 6, 2013
 
Yes, people can be so weird on here. I agree. I use this site to find out information but constantly see people insulting other people for no legit reason at all. Glad you agree: )

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••