McFarland interviewed for open Ohio Supreme Court seat

Dec 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Portsmouth Daily Times

Fourth District Court of Appeals Judge Matthew McFarland, of Wheelersburg, has gone through the process of interviewing to fill an unexpired term on the Supreme Court of Ohio and is awaiting the results of that interview.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2012
union man

United States

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Hey matt i know your the man for the job ive known him and his dad for most of our life he honest and the most fairest person i have ever met at the age of 47 almost 48 yrs old tats sayn sumtn hope you make it matt good job proud from burg
underarock

Wadsworth, OH

#2 Dec 21, 2012
union man wrote:
Hey matt i know your the man for the job ive known him and his dad for most of our life he honest and the most fairest person i have ever met at the age of 47 almost 48 yrs old tats sayn sumtn hope you make it matt good job proud from burg
it das sayn sumtn...first of all what adult says im almost the next age..sounds like a kid,(im 8 almost 9)...and what is the typing like a moron or a teenager (tats san sumtn)....Im sure this guy doesnt want a morons endorsement...And who says a judge/Lawyer is the fairest person they have ever met?? How would you know?..Do u sit down there at the 4th court of appeals and listen to the hearings??...Most people would choose a teacher as the fairest person they have ever known. Get out from the rock you have been living under!!
Skye

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 27, 2012
Just another yes man for the Scioto County courts. His decisions are poorly written but it doesn't matter since he only has to agree with the Scioto county judges it makes then happy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scioto County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman Accused Of Stealing Thousands From Fire D... 19 hr Sam 11
Wheelersburg arrest? Fri Curious 1
Man Charged With Rape Of 12-Year-Old Thu yep 7
Five Arrested In Franklin Furnace; Linked To St... Aug 25 hopeful 3
Troopers Say $12,000 Worth Of Heroin Seized Dur... Aug 13 gary 5
a Burg man charged with rape, ... (Dec '13) Aug 1 easy 15
Boy, 13, commits suicide 'after he was bullied ... Jul 30 Mercy 47
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••