SOMC: New ER policy already in place

SOMC: New ER policy already in place

There are 2 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from May 10, 2012, titled SOMC: New ER policy already in place. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

To curb the amount of opiates being dispensed around the state, Ohio has instituted a new Emergency Room protocol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

ohmeohmy

United States

#1 May 11, 2012
Looks like the pill heads are getting more doors slammed in their faces. Portsmouth is becoming a pain pill desert. Who ever thought this day would come. If gas keeps going up maybe they will just all move to florida. It will be an exercise in cultural cleansing.
Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

#2 May 12, 2012
Legitimate patients are also getting the door slammed in their faces which borders on sadism! Politicians manufactured this so called pain pill 'crisis' for political gain. I would hate to have a serious accident in Ohio because I would not be treated adequately because the doctors will be intimidated by politicians and law enforcement. Get rid of the junkies but for God's sake give people adequate pain treatment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scioto County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Year of the Corpse Dec 3 Steve Sparks 1
Pala Hamburger Background Check Nov 25 Sam 2
Who knows Michelle Howard of McDermott, Northwe... Nov 17 here2exposeTruth 2
Crime Against Humanity Oct '16 Steve Sparks 1
Angelo messer Oct '16 Dannial 1
News Teen Charged With Murdering Father In Scioto Co... (Mar '14) Oct '16 Observer 66
Where is the Debate Sep '16 Steve Sparks 1
More from around the web