Charles Wellman Sr., 78

Charles Wellman Sr., 78

There are 8 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from Feb 1, 2012, titled Charles Wellman Sr., 78. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

Charles E. Wellman Sr., 78, of Circleville died January 30, 2012, at his residence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

Anonymous

Huntington, IN

#1 Feb 2, 2012
Very good person thats been there for you an me at a time or to i want to tell you mr charLes THANK YOU WELL BE MISS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOUR FRIEND CITY OF PICKAWAY COUNTY REST IN PEACE
Robin

Olmsted Falls, OH

#2 Feb 2, 2012
Charles well man and his family are class. They care about their community. Heaven has a new angel. You will be sorely missed.
The dead

Columbus, OH

#3 Feb 4, 2012
F Welman good rithins
Any Thoughts

Circleville, OH

#4 Oct 24, 2012
Robin wrote:
Charles well man and his family are class. They care about their community. Heaven has a new angel. You will be sorely missed.
Most of the Wellmans are class but there is one bad apple in the bunch and he knows who he is...lier, cheater, player... I could go on...
Joe Mama

Washington Court House, OH

#5 Oct 24, 2012
Any Thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the Wellmans are class but there is one bad apple in the bunch and he knows who he is...lier, cheater, player... I could go on...
You're not talking about Craig are you?
My Best Friend CEW

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 24, 2012
CEW was a class act.
Honest and he helped many a family that could not pay up front allowing tyem to pay over time.
He would help anyone he could regardless of how much or how little you had or who you were.
Most places like Schoedinger wants their money up front and by the way Schoedinger is one of the highest cost places to have a funeral even in Columbus where they have lots of competition.
any thoughts

Taylor, MI

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Joe Mama wrote:
<quoted text>You're not talking about Craig are you?
;)
Wow

United States

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Every marriage has two people involved... Things happen behind closed doors that not everyone knows about. Craig & his EX-wife have moved on, maybe you should too.

P.S. Way to ruin a tribute to his father by posting trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scioto County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alan Lemons sworn-in as magistrate (Jan '11) Jun 4 know 8
dope dealers (Apr '14) Apr '16 Kayla b 2
gossip (Mar '10) Apr '16 citizens 2
News Scioto Co. Couple Wanted For - Flakka' Trafficking (Dec '15) Feb '16 Poser 3
News Teen Charged With Murdering Father In Scioto Co... (Mar '14) Feb '16 Joe Joe 64
Mother and daughter murdered in minford area. Jan '16 Mad as hell 1
News Pain pill use cut 13 percent (Mar '12) Jan '16 No snob 22
More from around the web