Police Pursuit Across Multiple States...

Police Pursuit Across Multiple States in Ohio and KY

There are 211 comments on the WBOY-TV story from Jul 7, 2012, titled Police Pursuit Across Multiple States in Ohio and KY. In it, WBOY-TV reports that:

Green up County 911 reported a police pursuit that started in Scioto County in Ohio around 4:00 am Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBOY-TV.

By stander

United States

#124 Nov 2, 2012
red2 wrote:
<quoted text>
O shit look out now it's a fued lmao
u best believe it's a fued!! And this one don't look too good for the hatfields lmao!!!
red2

United States

#125 Nov 2, 2012
Hope it all ENDS SOON
court

United States

#126 Nov 5, 2012
Looks like Josh and Jason will have a consolidated trial..........
bla bla bla

United States

#127 Nov 5, 2012
Hope they get locked up for long time. Just saying
lmao

Marion, OH

#128 Nov 7, 2012
who is the person that is always at their house. is she screwing around on jason?
bo

United States

#129 Nov 7, 2012
lmao wrote:
who is the person that is always at their house. is she screwing around on jason?
Wow not jerri!
By stander

United States

#130 Nov 12, 2012
Probably Jason, unless it's her brother and if that's the case then watch out!!!
wtf

United States

#131 Nov 16, 2012
Have you seen him? Walking around like nothing happened, what a F#*ing Piece of sh#*t.........with Christmas close and blak friday around the corner make sure you lock your doors, windows, chimneys, garages, whatever or he will get you......justice is so stupid sometimes.....
By stander

United States

#132 Nov 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
Have you seen him? Walking around like nothing happened, what a F#*ing Piece of sh#*t.........with Christmas close and blak friday around the corner make sure you lock your doors, windows, chimneys, garages, whatever or he will get you......justice is so stupid sometimes.....
so true LOCK IT DOWN PEOPLE!!! It's not over when he goes to jury trial he will pay I promise u this county is not going to be happy putting out all the money for the jury tail on his thriving ass no deals no nothing when he is found guilty he will get his maximum time!!! Hope this Christmas was worth takin it to the box because there will be many spent behind bars!!!! I hate Jason hatfield he does not want me to see him out I believe I would walk up spit in his face and then knock his bald ass out!! Scum bag!!
who knows 2012

United States

#133 Nov 25, 2012
Look out is all I have to say
who knows 2012

United States

#134 Nov 25, 2012
By stander wrote:
<quoted text>so true LOCK IT DOWN PEOPLE!!! It's not over when he goes to jury trial he will pay I promise u this county is not going to be happy putting out all the money for the jury tail on his thriving ass no deals no nothing when he is found guilty he will get his maximum time!!! Hope this Christmas was worth takin it to the box because there will be many spent behind bars!!!! I hate Jason hatfield he does not want me to see him out I believe I would walk up spit in his face and then knock his bald ass out!! Scum bag!!
Nice hope he gets the MAX
wtf

United States

#135 Nov 26, 2012
2 things:
1) scioto county web says "hearing in motion" sometime this week, I believe that it is thursday.....does anybody knows what that means? I thougt he was going to jury trial in january....
2) he is "working" at nights so......you know the drill LOCK UR DOORS, WINDOWS, GARAGE, AND WHATEVER ELSE NEEDS TO..........
who

Henderson, TX

#136 Nov 27, 2012
If he is working at night who is the guy that has been there? what have they been doing?
who knows 2012

United States

#137 Nov 27, 2012
who wrote:
If he is working at night who is the guy that has been there? what have they been doing?
Who cares
By stander

United States

#138 Dec 1, 2012
wtf wrote:
2 things:
1) scioto county web says "hearing in motion" sometime this week, I believe that it is thursday.....does anybody knows what that means? I thougt he was going to jury trial in january....
2) he is "working" at nights so......you know the drill LOCK UR DOORS, WINDOWS, GARAGE, AND WHATEVER ELSE NEEDS TO..........
really working nights!! Does he leave in a black hoodie and black pants?? Sure it's Xmas time he has to make that paper to get his princess and kids Xmas!! Lock ur doors as for the guy there at night go Jerri ur gonna have to replace him sooner or later cause he's gonna have a boy friend taking care of him for a few years in the pen
who knows 2012

United States

#139 Dec 2, 2012
By stander wrote:
<quoted text>really working nights!! Does he leave in a black hoodie and black pants?? Sure it's Xmas time he has to make that paper to get his princess and kids Xmas!! Lock ur doors as for the guy there at night go Jerri ur gonna have to replace him sooner or later cause he's gonna have a boy friend taking care of him for a few years in the pen
Who is with her at night
who knows 2012

Henderson, TX

#140 Dec 7, 2012
Is Jerri sleeping around with Jasons Dad.. Is that why he is there all the time?????
his next big thing

United States

#141 Dec 8, 2012
who knows 2012 wrote:
Is Jerri sleeping around with Jasons Dad.. Is that why he is there all the time?????
Wow u all would know u must be one of he friends ?
bo

United States

#142 Dec 13, 2012
Any one got any new dirt on the two come on now we know someone knows something is she still working and is Jason working !!!!
Info

Circleville, OH

#143 Dec 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
2 things:
1) scioto county web says "hearing in motion" sometime this week, I believe that it is thursday.....does anybody knows what that means? I thougt he was going to jury trial in january....
2) he is "working" at nights so......you know the drill LOCK UR DOORS, WINDOWS, GARAGE, AND WHATEVER ELSE NEEDS TO..........
The term is "hearing on motion.". An attorney files a "motion" on the case with the court about some issue or other. The court (judge) has a hearing to rule on the motion, approving or denying what the attorney has requested.

Yes, the common pleas court website says the trial is in January, as you stated. Your second point is what everyone should do every day and night all year. Good advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scioto County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy in wheel chair by long john's silvers Oct 27 Beat 2
Mike Mearan Law Firm (his employee) Brittney Ni... Oct 25 Big Daddy 2
News Board of DD plans tax renewal meeting (Feb '11) Sep '17 chickenjane 239
Scioto DD Sep '17 chickenjane 1
Yard sale Sep '17 Lynn1982 1
Efferdent (Sep '16) Sep '17 Hmmm 2
scioto county daily news Aug '17 Guesswork 2
More from around the web