Board of DD plans tax renewal meeting

Board of DD plans tax renewal meeting

There are 238 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from Jan 30, 2011, titled Board of DD plans tax renewal meeting. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

The Scioto County Board of Developmental Disabilities is trying to decide whether to put the renewal of their tax levy on the May or November ballot, and they are looking for input at Monday night's special meeting to help them decide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
sad

Washington, DC

#246 Feb 18, 2012
They just fired one yesterday. Come on scioto county. Fight back. Send Ben back to where he came from and take Hunter and Purcell with him.
RecallChick

Portsmouth, OH

#257 Mar 2, 2012
Great recall meeting last week. See you Saturday night. Let's lower some taxes and bring business back to Scioto County!
question

Portsmouth, OH

#258 Mar 3, 2012
What recall meeting?
yes

Naperville, IL

#263 Mar 7, 2012
Repeal all the property taxes....retarded people can't be educated its a waste of money!!
whatever

Naperville, IL

#264 Mar 7, 2012
yes wrote:
Repeal all the property taxes....retarded people can't be educated its a waste of money!!
Your an idiot! My son has a disability and he has learned way more than you ever will
Ooo My

Portsmouth, OH

#265 Mar 7, 2012
yes wrote:
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?!?!? Wow! Where did you get your education? That is the biggest line of bullshit I've ever heard! Get a LIFE!!!
doug

Lucasville, OH

#266 Mar 7, 2012
it sounds like yes is just pissed because iq is below forrest gump standerds & they would not let them enroll roflmao
OMG

Portsmouth, OH

#267 Mar 7, 2012
First of all yes you are the one who seems to not be able to be educated!!!!! My son goes to school there and I will have you know he learns as well as you do, and saying they cant be educated is just plain crazy.
OMG

Portsmouth, OH

#268 Mar 7, 2012
PPD, no one is being molested there get a life!!! To whats up, the only one who needs to worry about the Superintendents Dick is his wife!!! You people need to get a little education because you sound like idiots, find a hobby!!!
U R Lame

Portland, IN

#272 Mar 9, 2012
whats up wrote:
I heard the Superintendent has a small dick and his boys are gay!!
Why are you going around in public discussing the size of this man's dick with people? That's not normal.

His kids are like 5 years old so I doubt they have any sexual tendencies yet. Why attack small children on a public website? That's pretty low.
thatplaceisajoke

Portsmouth, OH

#273 Mar 11, 2012
Well what about Star??????????
With all the swingin that goes on there... nothing but a bunch of swingin lesbian, gay, people working there. 90 percent of Star Staff shouldnt even have jobs there.
Devil

Circleville, OH

#274 Mar 14, 2012
Why are people jealous of star to the point they bad mouth a good program like it. You should be grateful that star works so hard to give people the chance to work and show people what they can do.
Devil

Circleville, OH

#275 Mar 14, 2012
Its sad that most of this bullshit comes from in house. If you don't like Ben or Kelly or Star then look for a job some where else.
Hmmm

Chicago, IL

#276 Mar 15, 2012
thatplaceisajoke wrote:
Well what about Star??????????
With all the swingin that goes on there... nothing but a bunch of swingin lesbian, gay, people working there. 90 percent of Star Staff shouldnt even have jobs there.
...because homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to work? Or because people with multiple sex partners shouldn't be allowed to work? In that case, nobody would be working including our entire US government!
thatplaceisajoke

Portsmouth, OH

#277 Mar 15, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
...because homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to work? Or because people with multiple sex partners shouldn't be allowed to work? In that case, nobody would be working including our entire US government!
Not stating that homosexuals or dirtybutt hoes should not work but stating they have a claus that it shouldnt go on in place of employment especially I know there is one via County Board and its enough that should cause termination.. When state is aware about everyone working for scdd will most likely be gone. So go ahead and uphold for your job because soon you may not have it.
Hmmm

Astoria, NY

#278 Mar 15, 2012
thatplaceisajoke wrote:
<quoted text> Not stating that homosexuals or dirtybutt hoes should not work but stating they have a claus that it shouldnt go on in place of employment especially I know there is one via County Board and its enough that should cause termination.. When state is aware about everyone working for scdd will most likely be gone. So go ahead and uphold for your job because soon you may not have it.
My job's safe. I don't work at Star, and I don't have sex with anyone other than my spouse. I seriously doubt the SCBDD will be "gone". No matter how much you wish to see that happen.
doug

Lucasville, OH

#279 Mar 15, 2012
i hear there are other threads concerning this place. anybody know what they are?
thatplaceisajoke

Portsmouth, OH

#280 Mar 15, 2012
No SCDD wont be gone but with the state stepping in and the right evidence the current employees that are doing wrong will be history. Not saying all the employees there are bad but from what I have seen ALOT are and its there its not who ya know" its who ya blow"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scioto County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio police and FBI probing missing women from ... Jun '15 just sayin 5
News 3 Dead, 3 Missing In Ohio Community Prompts Tas... Jun '15 anon 3
News Ohio highway department to undertake costliest ... Jun '15 Bruce 3
News Scioto County Man Facing Charges After Game Of ... (Aug '11) May '15 anonymous 64
News Lucasville man charged with rape (Apr '11) Apr '15 joeahitthemidget 80
News Children to testify in grandmother's abuse trial Mar '15 huh 2
News Grandmother says children are lying about rape,... Mar '15 sadsad 1
More from around the web