Boy, 14, charged with rape in Stillwater

Boy, 14, charged with rape in Stillwater

There are 29 comments on the Albany Times Union story from Jan 6, 2012, titled Boy, 14, charged with rape in Stillwater. In it, Albany Times Union reports that:

A 14-year-old boy accused of rape is being held in a juvenile detention center and may be charged as adult.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Albany Times Union.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Bradford, VT

#21 May 25, 2012
His name is definitely jacob carnibucci, his mother now lives in cohoes, she made up lies to cover for him that's why he got away with what he did to so many kids for so long
brett mckinley

Schenectady, NY

#22 Jun 15, 2012
concerned wrote:
His name is definitely jacob carnibucci, his mother now lives in cohoes, she made up lies to cover for him that's why he got away with what he did to so many kids for so long
How do know that? first that is how rumors get spread and lives get ruined by people running their mouth over something that they have no knowledge of. Secondly, you can be sued over making stupid arse comments like that.
yea ok

Woodside, NY

#23 Jun 17, 2012
brett - What's your deal man? Are you a kid toucher too? Sounds like it...
worried

Baltimore, MD

#24 Oct 5, 2012
any update on if it was jacob carnibucci?
Franky

Binghamton, NY

#25 Oct 5, 2012
worried wrote:
any update on if it was jacob carnibucci?
Why are we worried about a kid that lives in Stillwater Saratoga County? This is topic forum in Chautauqua county, right?
chipper

Woodside, NY

#26 Oct 7, 2012
I thought it would be joe gethens. Maybe young joey raped a 14yo boy. Or maybe he was busy stealing beer from PC or breaking into trailers. He seems like a molester
87 for life

United States

#27 Oct 15, 2012
Sep 28, 2011 Stacy Carbonare, 29, 1 Alamo Lane, Schenectady, NY, Sept. 26, misconduct attack disabled person. Bond:$500. Arresting officer: D. Curington

http://www.enctoday.com/news/-76592-kfpress--...
jessie carnibucci

United States

#28 Dec 20, 2012
concerned wrote:
Hey scumbag who ever you are u better get ur shit straight because I am jacobs mom and there where no lies to cover up nothing ... first off and second the article about fourteen yr old in stillwater was most definetly not my son .... retard .... wow you ever mention my son name again I will have u arressted got it scunbag....
Someone

United States

#29 Jun 21, 2013
jessie carnibucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey scumbag who ever you are u better get ur shit straight because I am jacobs mom and there where no lies to cover up nothing ... first off and second the article about fourteen yr old in stillwater was most definetly not my son .... retard .... wow you ever mention my son name again I will have u arressted got it scunbag....
Lady calm down. U shoukdnt be callin kids that. And if u talk like that and say that, how can we not guess ur kid did it. If he takes after u, then he probably did. U need to not talk like that, ur a mother. Thats not right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saratoga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malta men accused of burglary spree (Aug '17) Aug '17 TrustTheProcess21 1
News Some concerned after 16 undocumented immigrants... (Jun '17) Jun '17 spytheweb 2
News Mechanicville man arrested, accused of child po... (Dec '13) Apr '17 Ashley 2
Saratoga County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Re... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Clara 2
News Clifton Park ZBA approves new Market 32 vote (Sep '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 3
News Clifton Park ZBA being sued over its votes on M... (Aug '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 2
News LaQuinta Inn & Suites latest hotel targeting Cl... (Jul '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 4
More from around the web