Kidnapping case will be brought to gr...

Kidnapping case will be brought to grand jury

There are 17 comments on the WNYT Albany story from Jul 31, 2009, titled Kidnapping case will be brought to grand jury. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

The case against a Corinth man alleged to have kidnapped a 24-year-old woman in Saratoga Springs last week is likely to go before a grand jury in a matter of weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

BiBi Upstate Ukie

Albany, NY

#1 Jul 31, 2009
Convict him and let him serve a LONG sentance in El Salvador - the U.S. prisons are luxury suites, when compared to foreign jails. Hasta la vista "scummer"!
sad american

Hudson, NY

#2 Jul 31, 2009
thats ok keep supporting illegal immagration,say what ever u want there is no legal action except deportion
Brian in Saratoga Springs

Corinth, NY

#3 Jul 31, 2009
Are the Saratoga Springs Police looking into any connection with the unsolved murder of a 21 year old women 3-4 years ago? the body was found up in the same area.

Since: Jun 08

Guilderland, NY

#4 Aug 3, 2009
I see that they closed down the comments option on the 2 stories before this one. I had brought up a point of Hispanic named people getting more and more listing in the news for crimes. Some agreed, some were upset that I would say that. This was before he was being investigated for another rape before this one. I'm sure that proper justice will be done.

Since: Jun 09

Schenectady, NY

#5 Aug 3, 2009
Its time for this country to close its borders. Illegal's are everywhere, sucking up our resources, Medicaid, Food Stamps and have placed a burden on all our social programs. There should be no safe- haven cities. Deport them back to their home country

Since: Jun 08

Guilderland, NY

#6 Aug 3, 2009
Cfoote wrote:
Its time for this country to close its borders. Illegal's are everywhere, sucking up our resources, Medicaid, Food Stamps and have placed a burden on all our social programs. There should be no safe- haven cities. Deport them back to their home country
No disagreement there. Now they want free medical for them? Take care of the Americans and LEGAL immigrants first!

Since: Feb 08

United States

#7 Aug 3, 2009
Cfoote wrote:
Its time for this country to close its borders. Illegal's are everywhere, sucking up our resources, Medicaid, Food Stamps and have placed a burden on all our social programs. There should be no safe- haven cities. Deport them back to their home country
I agree with you on this 1000%! I had to go and apply for some foodstamps last month around the 14th suppose to have been place on emergency status still haven't recieved word yet. I only applied becaused I'm on a very tight income and need to maintain my diet because of diabetes. Now if I was a immigrant probably would have gotten them the same day!

Since: Jun 08

Guilderland, NY

#8 Aug 4, 2009
Gamma ma wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you on this 1000%! I had to go and apply for some foodstamps last month around the 14th suppose to have been place on emergency status still haven't recieved word yet. I only applied becaused I'm on a very tight income and need to maintain my diet because of diabetes. Now if I was a immigrant probably would have gotten them the same day!
I agree with you, Gamma. Diabetes is something you do NOT want to scramble for your meds or food. I wonder if talking to any government reps would help? You have to keep your levels under strict control and you can't do it without proper diet.
on the real

United States

#9 Aug 4, 2009
now he'll get his wish to be free ,behind bars for 25 .we need to make our borders stronger.dirty bastard.
HBIC

New York, NY

#10 Aug 4, 2009
Gamma ma wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you on this 1000%! I had to go and apply for some foodstamps last month around the 14th suppose to have been place on emergency status still haven't recieved word yet. I only applied becaused I'm on a very tight income and need to maintain my diet because of diabetes. Now if I was a immigrant probably would have gotten them the same day!
Call them or go back Gamma you are suppose to receive emergency fs within 3 days!

Since: Feb 08

Hudson, NY

#11 Aug 5, 2009
Step 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, Gamma. Diabetes is something you do NOT want to scramble for your meds or food. I wonder if talking to any government reps would help? You have to keep your levels under strict control and you can't do it without proper diet.
I know and I'm scared because I don't like needles and my feet are starting to give me problems. Still to date haven't heard anything called the number worker gave me never there and always leave message. You think thats bad Im a child care provider also haven't been paid for one case since the end of April its now August thats how I get my income. Again paid from grants from DSS . I have a dostors appt. tomorrow hope everything remains controllable "( Thanks for your concern and kind words")

Since: Feb 08

Hudson, NY

#12 Aug 5, 2009
HBIC wrote:
<quoted text>Call them or go back Gamma you are suppose to receive emergency fs within 3 days!
Girl I have tried for more than 3 days to contact these people its very frustrating . I can't keep running back and forth My arthiritis is flaring up bad and it hurts to walk most of the time. I hope I hear something soon.Thanks for the info though ") How's the girls?
HBIC

New York, NY

#13 Aug 5, 2009
Gamma ma wrote:
<quoted text>Girl I have tried for more than 3 days to contact these people its very frustrating . I can't keep running back and forth My arthiritis is flaring up bad and it hurts to walk most of the time. I hope I hear something soon.Thanks for the info though ") How's the girls?
They are good my baby is 12 weeks time flys she is chubbier than ever I love it!!:) How are your daughters and grands

Since: Jun 08

Guilderland, NY

#14 Aug 6, 2009
Gamma ma wrote:
<quoted text>I know and I'm scared because I don't like needles and my feet are starting to give me problems. Still to date haven't heard anything called the number worker gave me never there and always leave message. You think thats bad Im a child care provider also haven't been paid for one case since the end of April its now August thats how I get my income. Again paid from grants from DSS . I have a dostors appt. tomorrow hope everything remains controllable "( Thanks for your concern and kind words")
You're welcome, Gamma

I have a friend here at work with diabetes. He says he contracted it after a very bad attack of flu or some sickness destroyed the insulin areas of his body. He has been on insulin since he was a young teenager. A few years ago, he went on the insulin pump. He says it's much easier. He still has to check his levels several times daily, but no longer has to roll up his shirt and inject a dose. It's very strange to see someone who has NEVER drank and not due to religious reasons.

Since: Jun 08

Guilderland, NY

#15 Aug 6, 2009
Now the guy has possible links to MS13??? Why isn't Jango commenting? This keeps getting deeper and deeper...

Since: Feb 08

United States

#16 Aug 6, 2009
HBIC wrote:
<quoted text>They are good my baby is 12 weeks time flys she is chubbier than ever I love it!!:) How are your daughters and grands
They are good and still no lucl contacting anyone at the DSS.I'll have to go back and request a face to face most likely.

Since: Feb 08

United States

#17 Aug 6, 2009
Step 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome, Gamma
I have a friend here at work with diabetes. He says he contracted it after a very bad attack of flu or some sickness destroyed the insulin areas of his body. He has been on insulin since he was a young teenager. A few years ago, he went on the insulin pump. He says it's much easier. He still has to check his levels several times daily, but no longer has to roll up his shirt and inject a dose. It's very strange to see someone who has NEVER drank and not due to religious reasons.
Called again after doctors appt. still no luck reaching a person......Has this guy come up for a court date yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saratoga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saratoga County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Re... Sep '16 Clara 2
News Clifton Park ZBA approves new Market 32 vote (Sep '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 3
News Clifton Park ZBA being sued over its votes on M... (Aug '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 2
News LaQuinta Inn & Suites latest hotel targeting Cl... (Jul '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 4
News Chamber moving to a downtowna Clifton Park (Jun '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 2
News Chamber of Southern Saratoga relocating to Clif... (May '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 2
News Hotel project proposed for Clifton Park (Apr '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 2
More from around the web