12-Year-Old Boy Shot And Killed In Wi...

12-Year-Old Boy Shot And Killed In Wilton

There are 1 comment on the WGY-AM Albany story from Dec 23, 2010, titled 12-Year-Old Boy Shot And Killed In Wilton. In it, WGY-AM Albany reports that:

An accidental shooting has claimed the life of a 12-year old boy in the town of Wilton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGY-AM Albany.

Tim Klotz

Clifton Park, NY

#1 Dec 27, 2010
Yea well i think the boys father should be put in jail. It his fault for leaving a loading gun in the house. The family should also be sued for everything they own god bless the family who lost their boy to the negligence of this man. As far as Kindlon goes he is a SCUM who defends criminals who do not deserve a second chance. To the boys father who left out the gun i hope you are happy your actions have taken away a family of their young boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saratoga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malta men accused of burglary spree Aug '17 TrustTheProcess21 1
News Some concerned after 16 undocumented immigrants... (Jun '17) Jun '17 spytheweb 2
News Mechanicville man arrested, accused of child po... (Dec '13) Apr '17 Ashley 2
Saratoga County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Re... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Clara 2
News Clifton Park ZBA approves new Market 32 vote (Sep '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 3
News Clifton Park ZBA being sued over its votes on M... (Aug '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 2
News LaQuinta Inn & Suites latest hotel targeting Cl... (Jul '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 4
More from around the web