Hunter rescues duct-taped dog left in...

Hunter rescues duct-taped dog left in NY woods

There are 29 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Nov 13, 2009, titled Hunter rescues duct-taped dog left in NY woods. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

A dog found bound with duct tape, stuffed into a trash bag and left to die on the southeastern edge of the Adirondacks is recovering after being rescued by a hunter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sisco

Fort Dodge, IA

#1 Nov 13, 2009
what is wrong with people.
Jen Pinni

Geneva, NY

#2 Nov 13, 2009
what is wrong with people? this is just sick
Dewey

Rochester, NY

#3 Nov 13, 2009
And they say that Michael Vick was a sick puppy.
Terry

Rochester, NY

#4 Nov 13, 2009
My soul hasn't felt a chill like this in a long time.
Avid Pet Lover

Rochester, NY

#5 Nov 13, 2009
This is so cruel and sickening! Sad truth is that whomever did this if ever caught will get away with bareley any punishment!
Why45

Rochester, NY

#6 Nov 13, 2009
Very disturbing and too upsetting to think about for any significant amount of time. Hope they catch the person or people responsible. Scary that someone doing this is walking around among us. Pats on the back to the kind hunter....how ironic is that.
jimboe

Rochester, NY

#7 Nov 13, 2009
"And they say that Michael Vick was a sick puppy."

Are you an idiot, he electrocuted, drownded and strangled dogs, as well as baited smaller dogs. He's a fucking piece of shit and it sickens me that people are willing to give a piece of crap like him a second chance, let alone a football career.

As for whoever did this, I hope they die the worst death ever.
Six of Another

Rochester, NY

#8 Nov 13, 2009
sisco wrote:
what is wrong with people.
Lead paint and McDonald's.

“Never a Dull Moment”

Since: Nov 09

Somewhere in NY

#9 Nov 13, 2009
jimboe wrote:
Amen to that.
techo tired

Webster, NY

#10 Nov 13, 2009
Avid Pet Lover wrote:
This is so cruel and sickening! Sad truth is that whomever did this if ever caught will get away with bareley any punishment!
Yes, you're so right.
Look at Michael Vick and the torture he did to those poor dogs - yet they are still going to let the scumbag make millions in pro sports despite his vicious acts.
PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!

ps- CAN'T THEY IDETIFY THE OWNER THROUGH THE MICROCHIP?????
laura

Rochester, NY

#11 Nov 13, 2009
Chances are whoever did this has done similiar stuff before...be careful out there...serial killers start out like that.
Dewey

Rochester, NY

#12 Nov 13, 2009
jimboe wrote:
Are you an idiot, he electrocuted, drownded and strangled dogs, as well as baited smaller dogs. He's a **** piece of **** and it sickens me that people are willing to give a piece of crap like him a second chance, let alone a football career.
Wow! Are you ever upset with Vick. He didn't lay a hand on any dog. HE FINAnCED IT with his home and money, main idiot. Calm your arse down, your too hateful of people, wishing evil deaths upon people whom did nothing to you. I hope he goes to jail as did Vick, but death for taping a dog and putting the dog in a bag and leaving it. Your just as boneheaded as the person that did it. By the way I am a dog owner so don't try to go there.
Mee123

New York, NY

#13 Nov 13, 2009
if they find who did this they should bind them with duct tape, put them in a garbage bag, and leave them for death
Mee123

New York, NY

#14 Nov 13, 2009
techo tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're so right.
Look at Michael Vick and the torture he did to those poor dogs - yet they are still going to let the **** make millions in pro sports despite his vicious acts.
PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!
they found the owners ... they had reported the dog missing over 2 weeks ago. so either the owner did this and then reported the dog missing, or it was taken, wandered away and had this done to it
Duct Tape Man

Fort Defiance, AZ

#15 Nov 13, 2009
If the person (and I use the term lightly) ever gets caught, I have about 10 rolls of duct tape you can use! Anyone have an extra, extra large garbage bag??
dog lover

Newark, NY

#16 Nov 13, 2009
jimboe wrote:
Are you an idiot, he electrocuted, drownded and strangled dogs, as well as baited smaller dogs. He's a **** piece of **** and it sickens me that people are willing to give a piece of crap like him a second chance, let alone a football career.
I agree with you regarding Vick. He should not be able to play football and should've served a thousand yrs. for what he did, along with the others who tortured & killed those animals. Thankfully, some of his dogs have been placed with loving owners and have been rehabilitated, some are service dogs. I hope they catch the perps (that duct taped the dog) and hang them in the woods by their ------!
dog lover

Newark, NY

#17 Nov 13, 2009
Dewey, Michael Vick did use his own pets as fighters. He raised them from puppies and used one of his prize males, in particular. They would've done anything for him and the ones who did not want to fight, or did not do well in a fight, were tortured and killed. His family pet had fighting scars. And, regardless of his level of participation, he was involved in a illegal activity, yet our society sees him as a hero. I totally understand Jimboe's rage.
customer

Rochester, NY

#18 Nov 13, 2009
techo tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're so right.
Look at Michael Vick and the torture he did to those poor dogs - yet they are still going to let the **** make millions in pro sports despite his vicious acts.
PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!
haha how nice of you to leave the 2 year prison term out.

we can always count on you to give us all the facts
slinky01NY

Tampa, FL

#19 Nov 13, 2009
So, let me get this straight...they now know who the owners are...does that mean somebody stole the dog from them and did this? There's got to be more to this story than we're hearing. What exactly are they into that somebody would want to get back at them like this? They've gotta have some kind of serious enemy out there.
jimboe

Rochester, NY

#20 Nov 13, 2009
Dewey wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Are you ever upset with Vick. He didn't lay a hand on any dog. HE FINAnCED IT with his home and money, main idiot. Calm your arse down, your too hateful of people, wishing evil deaths upon people whom did nothing to you. I hope he goes to jail as did Vick, but death for taping a dog and putting the dog in a bag and leaving it. Your just as boneheaded as the person that did it. By the way I am a dog owner so don't try to go there.
No. He ADMITTED to financing and failed lie detector tests concerning the deaths of the dogs. He blamed everyone else but himself about that.

He killed some of those dogs if not all of them.

Killing defenseles animals is no different than killing children IMO. It's the same mindset.

I have respect for life in general. This person does not. I'm sorry you don't see it the same way as I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saratoga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clifton Park ZBA approves new Market 32 vote (Sep '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 3
News Clifton Park ZBA being sued over its votes on M... (Aug '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 2
News LaQuinta Inn & Suites latest hotel targeting Cl... (Jul '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 4
News Chamber moving to a downtowna Clifton Park (Jun '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 2
News Chamber of Southern Saratoga relocating to Clif... (May '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 2
News Hotel project proposed for Clifton Park (Apr '15) Oct '15 Mayor P 2
News Schuylerville man accused of choking woman, inj... (Oct '15) Oct '15 skibum510 1
More from around the web