Saratoga County Sheriff's Deputy arre...

Saratoga County Sheriff's Deputy arrested on sex charges

There are 2 comments on the WNYT Albany story from May 13, 2010, titled Saratoga County Sheriff's Deputy arrested on sex charges. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

A former Saratoga County Sheriff's Deputy is behind bars. Donald Harder III was sentenced Thursday to six months in jail, followed by five years of probation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

Lawrence J Hasbrouck

Fort Edward, NY

#1 May 13, 2010
Theirs a lot of corruption in this Department. Why should this ex- Deputy be given a light sentence for a crime this gross? What message does this send to the victims and the public? Perhaps it could be, that this agency has most lawyers in their back pocket!
Lawrence J Hasbrouck

Fort Edward, NY

#2 May 13, 2010
This is a failure from all venues of the criminal justice system. Why should an ex- deputy be given such a light sentence? What message does this send to the victims and the public? I think the one and only answer is corruption!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saratoga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chamber of Southern Saratoga relocating to Clif... May 22 John M 1
News Hotel project proposed for Clifton Park Apr '15 Rich M 1
News Saratoga deputy was target of sexual assault probe Mar '15 Michael A 9
Troopers: Dog set on fire, 2 Halfmoon men arres... Mar '15 Affluent 2
News Cops: Mechanicville burglar's jump was in vain Mar '15 Affluent 1
News Ex-Saratoga County infirmary ready for new chapter Feb '15 Maryp 1
News Albany County Correction Officer arrested for a... (Mar '13) Feb '15 opp 7
More from around the web