Manhunt for former Rexford man ends

Full story: WNYT Albany
A manhunt for a former Saratoga County man accused of threatening to kill President Obama is now over. Full Story
who carees

Stockbridge, MA

#1 Jun 7, 2009
ok...

Since: Feb 08

Hudson, NY

#2 Jun 7, 2009
Really was he anywhere near the President when the threat was made? Okay now this was said over a month ago? Does this man have a history of mental illness ? Can this even be for real just because he vented doesn't mean he was actually going to do anything.
tobigtofail

United States

#3 Jun 7, 2009
Maybe when he was at the bank he found out how much Obama was helping his buddy Warren Buffet steel from TARP banks and he blurted it out.

“In Memory of Anna Mae Aquash”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 8, 2009
Gamma ma wrote:
Really was he anywhere near the President when the threat was made? Okay now this was said over a month ago? Does this man have a history of mental illness ? Can this even be for real just because he vented doesn't mean he was actually going to do anything.
Hi Gamma
Yes this man does in fact have a long history of mental illness to answer your question..
Hope you are well

Since: Feb 08

Troy, NY

#5 Jun 8, 2009
Bemenow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Gamma
Yes this man does in fact have a long history of mental illness to answer your question..
Hope you are well
I am fine just trying to relax a bit . take a spin through topix aquick one.What is wrong with these people hurting children? I thought as much referring to this man and his alledged threat against President Obama. Teller jumped the gun on this one I think . Probablt was off his meds for a good while started to get dillusional. Thanks for dropping in ...miss you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saratoga County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Q&A: Saratoga County Family Court Judge (Nov '08) Oct 20 Gran 11
N.Y. prison officers block journalists from tou... Aug '14 Sam 1
Remembrance Day at Granta s Cottage Aug '14 Sam 1
Figuring out the laws of the lake Jul '14 jim shepard 1
Racino May '14 Racino 1
Walmart looks at Ballston again May '14 chris hensel 1
Albany County Correction Officer arrested for a... (Mar '13) Jan '14 Nagy 5

Saratoga County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE