PG&E advises customers to beware of i...

PG&E advises customers to beware of inspectors trying to sell h...

There are 42 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Feb 27, 2010, titled PG&E advises customers to beware of inspectors trying to sell h.... In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

PGE customers are being advised to be wary of callers asking to check their homes for conservation opportunities after a man who reportedly said he worked for the utility walked through a Lompico house and tried to sell the owner an $8,000 heater earlier this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tim

El Dorado Hills, CA

#53 Feb 21, 2012
Who is this dumb ass calling this business a scam? Home sitting on his fat ass collecting a welfare check no doubt.
Tradesman wrote:
another wanabee in the energy market...what does L.A. have to
do with your ( scam ) business,there is lots of PG&E money
for new/unqualified contractors that sell elixirs via the
web....jump on the wagon!...aka teamwork!! go back to
ohms law and get a real title/job description ....
<quoted text>
roy saric

Livermore, CA

#54 Aug 12, 2014
Get your story straight. I'm Roy Saric and dealt with these loosers. My 80 year old GRANDFATHER got a call from these clowns and took the bait not knowing any better. I'm the Supervisor of the Mechanics at Masonic Home of California "look it up". These guys did a very shitty job (I still have the pictures) and he'll no they didn't get paid. Would you pay someone for a job a state inspector writes on his report that the equipment needs to be taken out and completely redone? Anyway this scamming company finally went belly up and filed for bankruptcy last year. And yes I still have the paperwork to prove this. The Mechanics lean was then released on my grandfather's house and I sold it after he passed away. For you idiots that like to troll the Internet for forums that are for people trying to help others out get a life. Anyone that wants any info on these idiots let me know and I'll be glad to help.
Roy Saric is a SCAMMER wrote:
I know this Roy Saric you speak of. Its funny that somebody finally called him out on it. I personally talked to both Robert Saric (Actual customer) and his nephew (Roy Saric) and Robert did actually say that he did not trust Roy to do the work even though he was in the "Industry". Come to find out this meant that Roy is a janitor somewhere. An appointment was set with Robert to come out and take care of any concerns that he may have but Roy blocked any attempt to go out to his uncles house. Roy refused to let anybody out to his uncles house as a ploy to avoid paying the massive balance due on the job. Dont scammers usually take all the money first and then abandon the job???? In this case all the work was done and they still didnt want to pay even though the customer signed a COMPLETION/SATISFACTION CERITIFICATE stating the job was completed and done to the HOMEOWNERS satisfaction. All they paid on a multi thousand dollar system was a 10% down payment and then refused to pay the rest even though the system is being fully enjoyed by the occupants of the home. I wish I could give a small down payment on a brand new car and then tell the car dealership that there are a few issues with it but refuse to let the dealer fix it and then tell them I am not paying a dime more but will keep and drive it. WHO IS GETTING SCAMMED HERE???? NOT THE SARIC'S... think about the actual stories behind these people who always claim scam or rip off. There are always two sides to a story. Oh Ya, was it mentioned that the Sarics were givin a quote and then a week and a half to think about it before signing a contract and then given the standard 3 day cancellation notice and during all that time still decided to do the project. Most of the scammers out there are consumers trying to get one over on a legit business who has brought a positive experience into tens of thousands of homes. The internet makes me sick sometimes- the people who use it to spread lies and hate make me even sicker....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa Cruz County Arrest Records and Criminal M... 3 min Abigail 1
News Meth lab found in Bonny Doon barn, first drug-c... (Jul '10) 23 hr cracked up 306
News Santa Cruz hackathon brings new ideas to the po... (Nov '13) Aug 31 never one to lose 2
meetup sounds healing Jul '16 nadejda _reiki 1
News Homeless Population Rises In Santa Cruz, Decrea... (Jul '11) Jun '16 Did Henry Do Harriet 63
News Four arrested for suspected gang activity in Wa... Jun '16 Real 1
News Meth lab found in Bonny Doon barn, first drug-c... (Jul '10) Apr '16 WooF 36
More from around the web