Santa Cruz homicide sparks proposal t...

Santa Cruz homicide sparks proposal to change homeless shelter rules

There are 21 comments on the KSBW-TV story from May 16, 2012, titled Santa Cruz homicide sparks proposal to change homeless shelter rules. In it, KSBW-TV reports that:

Fears about street-dwelling people threatening public safety wereA catapulted front and center with the violent death of Shannon Collins,A a popular 38-year-old Santa Cruz woman who owned Camouflage, a local boutique on Pacific Avenue.A On Wednesday, City Councilman Ryan Coonerty, City Councilwoman Lynn Robinson, Vice Mayor Hilary Bryant and ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSBW-TV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DBS

United States

#30 May 17, 2012
I think peace, ultimately, is the answer. Love, peace, and equal justice. Also, hard work and generosity.

NOT war.(hint hint)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa Cruz County Arrest Records and Criminal M... (Oct '16) Dec '17 Wilma 3
News Man identified in deadly Watsonville wreck Nov '17 WallstApptResident 1
News Too many Californians are barely scraping by Oct '17 TruthMD 3
News Boulder Creek standoff ends peacefully after st... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Jennifer Horan 1
News Storm leaves over 80k South Bay residents, airp... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Bobby Lauser 1
News Two gang fights break out in Santa Cruz County ... (Jul '10) Feb '17 jesus 53
News Watsonville reaches settlement with plaintiff i... (Jan '17) Jan '17 The people 1
More from around the web