Man Mysteriously Disappears After Crash

Aug 22, 2012 Full story: KEYT

The family of a man missing for five days near Solvang is holding on to hope that he'll be found alive.

Full Story
Susan Beckman

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Check under the bridge by Alisol Guest Ranch on Alisol Rd not the guest ranch bridge. I believe Kurt may have fallen over the side and is hidden tangled in the thick brush of the trees. A similar incident on the highway has happened twice to people in cars. They were virtually undetectable in the brush.Under the bridge look up both sides. The dogs if he is in the air and that has been checked before may not have been able to get his sent. Please send someone ASP to check this out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Barbara County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elderly Woman Attempts Suicide at Goleta Trader... Aug '14 Francine 1
Australian choreographer claims he was raped an... Aug '14 Octopus 7
Special Enforcement Team Trains for Active Shoo... Aug '14 slenderman 1
How Elliot Rodger stabbed 3 roommates before sh... Jul '14 Elliot Rodger win... 8
County Supervisors Balk at $6 Million Proposal ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 humanSpirit 1
Accident Damages Tanker Carrying Liquid Oxygen (Sep '13) Sep '13 guy fell asleep 1
Jesse James Hollywood Sues Universal Over Movie (May '07) Sep '13 Tom Ace 1,078

Santa Barbara County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE