Strange & Unusual - Prosecutor Caught...

Strange & Unusual - Prosecutor Caught in Child Sex Sting Attemp...

There are 5 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Sep 20, 2007, titled Strange & Unusual - Prosecutor Caught in Child Sex Sting Attemp.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

DETROIT -- A federal prosecutor from Florida who authorities say flew to Michigan for a sexual encounter with a 5-year-old girl tried to hang himself in his jail cell Thursday but was stopped in time, the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Damaged for Life

AOL

#1 Sep 20, 2007
Uh, who stopped him??? Perhaps he's not so sure that his "New Family" will be "Ever So Gentle" with him... I could be wrong, but I don't think so...
John David Roy Atchison, you are a PIG FROM HELL!!!
Linda

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Sep 20, 2007
They should have let this dirtbag go and save a lot of taxpayer money on a trial and keeping his sorry butt alive in jail. People like him can't be reformed or changed.
Risky Girl

Middleburg, FL

#3 Sep 20, 2007
And we stopped him because....?
Would have saved a bundle of tax dollars and he would have gotten (LESS than) what he deserved.
Me_Me_Me

Troy, MO

#4 Sep 20, 2007
They should have shot him in the head to begin with instead of even locking his sorry ass up IMO.
I hope the other inmates make him their BI*H for the rest of his sorry life.
its a shame

Brentwood, TN

#5 Sep 20, 2007
but nothing will happen to him in jail, them days of child molesters getting beat up in jail are long over. what will happen is, he will represent other inmates in stupid lawsuits, so he'll be the "go to guy" if inmates wanna sue. dont believe me? ask any d.o.c gaurd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanilac County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolf hunt bill circumvents the will of the peop... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Sarah Payette 1
7 white crosses on M19 (Oct '06) Jul '16 ann audet 7
News In this photo taken Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2013, Joe... (Jan '14) Jan '14 kuda 14
house fire in worth township (Dec '12) Dec '12 Patrick 2
News Man charged in Marie Warren case, fiancee' says... (Jul '11) Sep '12 unknowntowellknown 6
News Last known wildwolverine in Mich.has gone on tour (Jun '12) Jun '12 Ronnielee 1
News Sanilac County will issue bonds for jail (Feb '12) Feb '12 Concerned Citizen 1