Sandusky Officer Shoots, Kills Man

Feb 28, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WNEM-TV Saginaw

Authorities said 29-year-old Kent Kramer of Burton was fatally shot by a police officer in Sandusky while resisting arrest.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 84 of84
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Saving animals....not humans!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Abbi09 wrote:
There are other ways to stop someone from coming at you. Just like the other person that got shot last winter yeah right, You couldn't pay me to stop for the cops they don't do anything but sit on there butts. I wouldn't stop for a cop because they make up stuff and they are always right. You couldn't pay me to stop for a cop. To me its just a badge thats all or a job no more. There don't do what they say they are going to do like a judge there so great to yeah right NOT.
Truly agree! It all seems as if we as American's-We are being treated like shit! We need to stand firm and break some laws to make things right under these so called laws-state-city and so on have.
But, first there needs to be action taken in this wrongful murder that has taken place. Stupid cover ups are really bad for any communities, when it is printed in the local papers for everyone to see and read. Talk about stupid!(IE-public order) should be in place, no jury needed, slam the cop and throw him in jail where he belongs!
Of course the judge's would only want money and take all the credit. How wrong they are too! Time for a suppository up the rear end! For they are lairs too! Crooked, crooked!
Never trust a cop, they are lost souls of pure evil! Maybe a suppository (several)of them is required so they can sat on the pot since they are so full of poop in the first place!
All they do is destroy lives, waste fuel, waste tax dollars, prejudge, and think their shit don't stink!
Stay safe & away from the failed system's of hate!
larry

Inkster, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

cut and paste

The part-time Sandusky police officer cleared in the fatal shooting of a Sandusky man is no longer on paid administrative leave, but has not been called back to work.
City Manager/Police Chief Paul Cowley said Scott Mintz was notified of his change in status Oct. 18, the same day the special prosecutor announced that criminal charges would not be filed against him in death of Kent Kramer. Mintz was placed on paid leave after the Feb. 27 shooting.
With his release from administrative leave, Mintz could return to the police department’’s work schedule. However, he had not been called back as of last week, and Cowley would not comment as to when, or if, that might occur.
Part-time officers are not guaranteed hours, and pull duty when they’’re called, the chief stated.
yard ape dunnings from a complete different district said so what a mess we have when we can't even trust our local gov have to let outside official's weigh in ......... sad sad sad keep up the great work !! btw put him in a pink car so we can tell whats coming pink car and black gun and a yellow stripe and silver bullet's so he can mop up all the bad citizen's what a joke !

“Saving animals....not humans!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

Family should sue!
bob

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

goverment and the cops can do anything they want becouse the residents let them u.s.a. needs to wake up and the people need to take back control

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 84 of84
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sanilac County Discussions

Search the Sanilac County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
In this photo taken Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2013, Joe... (Jan '14) Jan '14 kuda 14
house fire in worth township (Dec '12) Dec '12 Patrick 2
Man charged in Marie Warren case, fiancee' says... (Jul '11) Sep '12 unknowntowellknown 6
Last known wildwolverine in Mich.has gone on tour (Jun '12) Jun '12 Ronnielee 1
Sanilac County will issue bonds for jail (Feb '12) Feb '12 Concerned Citizen 1
K-9 search ends with arrest of Marlette Townshi... (Feb '12) Feb '12 bob 1
Medical marijuana raids net no arrests (Dec '11) Dec '11 Len in NY 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••