Need help finding the person hit in crash

Posted in the Sandusky County Forum

Concerned Citizen

Toledo, OH

#1 Jun 8, 2011
I know the people that caused a crash and left the scene. I need help find the person they hit, so these people can be brought to justice. I don't have enough information is what i am told to do anything, so i need help. All i do know is that the crash happened in March around 1 to 3am. This couple left a bar in Fremont and were very drunk. They were heading back to Gibsonburg, when the crash happened. If anyone has any information please contact me at roxypie123@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandusky County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill would require Ohio coroners to be more inv... (Mar '14) Mar '14 ABMDI 1
News Filmmaker Ken Burns eyes Clyde Cancer Cluster (Oct '13) Oct '13 Connie Beekman 1
News Clyde man gets 15 years for abuse of girl, 5 (Sep '12) Sep '12 concerned mother 1
News Fremont woman charged for dragging donkey (Aug '12) Aug '12 Christmas Hunter 3
News for the Record (Jan '11) Mar '12 opinion 5
News for the Record (Sep '10) Sep '10 Angela 1
News Final autopsy shows Bryan Jones had alcohol, co... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Roy 1
More from around the web