Trial for teen accused in rape case i...

Trial for teen accused in rape case is March 17

There are 1 comment on the Central Ohio story from Feb 22, 2008, titled Trial for teen accused in rape case is March 17. In it, Central Ohio reports that:

One of the 14-year-olds involved in the sexual assault of a 14-year-old female classmate will go to trial March 17. via Central Ohio

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Central Ohio.

mom33

Ontario, OH

#1 Mar 17, 2008
I hope things goes good for this boy, The family of the girl who cried rape is a lier. She is nothing but a liar.If any one dont belive me check out her myspace. She is 14 and telling people she is 21. She also has pictures of that a 14 year old should not have up.Her mom talk s to her like she is her age. Oh yea check out her mom site too. She has nothing nice to say about the people of clyde. This is a family who we let r children be around. Come on its time we stand up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandusky County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Overmyer replaced Sheriff Gangwer who d... Aug 25 Babylonian 1
News Fremont woman charged for dragging donkey (Aug '12) Sep '15 Hangtheidiotshigh 4
News Bill would require Ohio coroners to be more inv... (Mar '14) Mar '14 ABMDI 1
News Filmmaker Ken Burns eyes Clyde Cancer Cluster (Oct '13) Oct '13 Connie Beekman 1
News Clyde man gets 15 years for abuse of girl, 5 (Sep '12) Sep '12 concerned mother 1
News for the Record (Jan '11) Mar '12 opinion 5
News for the Record (Sep '10) Sep '10 Angela 1
More from around the web