One killed in overnight I-25 crash

One killed in overnight I-25 crash

There are 7 comments on the KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico story from May 19, 2008, titled One killed in overnight I-25 crash. In it, KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico reports that:

Deputies say a 29-year-old man was killed late Sunday night after his car crossed the median of Interstate 25, hitting another vehicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico.

Antoinette

United States

#1 May 20, 2008
I have been friends with Ryan since the 7th grade, he will be dearly missed. I hope that the people he hit are going to be ok!
Laney

Rio Rancho, NM

#2 May 20, 2008
Antoinette wrote:
I have been friends with Ryan since the 7th grade, he will be dearly missed. I hope that the people he hit are going to be ok!
He will be dearly missed. I just still can't believe hes gone.
SICK AND TWISTED

Apo, AE

#3 May 21, 2008
AWWW WOULD YOU TWO LIKE SOME CHEESE TO GO WITH THAT WINE. HES DEAD SO CRY A RIVER BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT.
VICKI

Rio Rancho, NM

#4 May 21, 2008
In response to sick and twisted.One of the girls you told to get over it is my daughter its people like you that make the world the way it is. Ryan was a good person and had a huge heart and he was very lucky to have people that cared so much about him.I hope that when its your time you will also have someone that cares and i pray that your not all alone.
Sunny Delite

Los Lunas, NM

#6 May 22, 2008
Vicki, Antoinette and Laney, please ignore sick & twisted. He or she appear to have chosen the correct moniker for themself with the crude comments that have been made in response to the death of a young man. I pray that God will change this person's heart and that all of you will be able to grieve, as is befitting the death of a human being. God be with all of these people.
SICK AND TWISTED

Apo, AE

#7 May 22, 2008
Sunny Delite wrote:
Vicki, Antoinette and Laney, please ignore sick & twisted. He or she appear to have chosen the correct moniker for themself with the crude comments that have been made in response to the death of a young man. I pray that God will change this person's heart and that all of you will be able to grieve, as is befitting the death of a human being. God be with all of these people.
hey listen here orange juice, you dont know me ok you dont know anything about me. since you are so in to god from what you have written does he think its good to pass judgement on others? ut oh looks like someone is not obeying the word of god. thats ok he will judge you on judgement day.
VICKI

Rio Rancho, NM

#8 May 22, 2008
I cant beleive you my daughter was best friends with this young man.They were totally not in a relationship.They were good friends but i guess you wouldnt know about that.Because with your attitude im sure you dont have any.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandoval County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King Brothers' Alamo Ranch in New Mexico sells Jul 2 Evelyn 13
News Sandoval Commissioners to decide on special per... Feb '16 The truth 1
Election problems in Sandoval, Colfax County (Dec '14) Dec '14 Election Watcher 1
News Dunn ready to take over as NM land commissioner (Dec '14) Dec '14 past 5
News AG: Sandoval County gay marriage licenses from ... (Aug '13) Sep '13 Blue 9
News Legal uncertainties surface over NM same-sex ma... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Fa-Foxy 5
News Parents of dead NM woman struggle with acquittal (Jul '13) Jul '13 APPAUSEPLEASE 2
More from around the web