Lawsuit targets Sandoval County votin...

Lawsuit targets Sandoval County voting mess

There are 1 comment on the KOB-TV New Mexico story from Mar 10, 2013, titled Lawsuit targets Sandoval County voting mess. In it, KOB-TV New Mexico reports that:

Former Sandoval County Clerk Sally Padilla and Bureau of Elections Chief Eddie Gutierrez are the targets of a federal lawsuit that alleges voters in one city were deprived of their right vote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV New Mexico.

earle

Muscle Shoals, AL

#1 Mar 10, 2013
Sandoval County is a collapsing edifice propped up by bombastic Boobs of the Left who know so much more than the rest of us...

The Left has managed to turn the county into a netherworld cesspool of snarky gimme what I want goldbrickers, deadbeats, hangers-on and nere- do- wells.

I suppose more New Mexican Communism will turn the trick- but only in the sense of an oyster cleverly ensconcing itself in the kitchen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandoval County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hilton Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Barry 2
News King Brothers' Alamo Ranch in New Mexico sells (Jun '16) Jul '16 Evelyn 13
News Sandoval Commissioners to decide on special per... (Feb '16) Feb '16 The truth 1
Election problems in Sandoval, Colfax County (Dec '14) Dec '14 Election Watcher 1
News Dunn ready to take over as NM land commissioner (Dec '14) Dec '14 past 5
News AG: Sandoval County gay marriage licenses from ... (Aug '13) Sep '13 Blue 9
News Legal uncertainties surface over NM same-sex ma... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Fa-Foxy 5
More from around the web