Autopsy Wednesday could reveal why Charles Huett died

Jun 23, 2010 Full story: Corpus Christi Caller

Huett, 39, was properly cared for in the San Patricio County Jail, according to state jail standards.

Full Story
JTB

Killeen, TX

#1 Jun 24, 2010
Well, it's not like they're going to say he was imprperly cared for while in custody at the San Pat Jail. The truth will come out in the wash!!
Friend of the family

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jul 3, 2010
JTB wrote:
Well, it's not like they're going to say he was imprperly cared for while in custody at the San Pat Jail. The truth will come out in the wash!!
The circumstances of his death are definitely something we hoping to learn the truth about. Unfortunately it isn't easy to investigate from Arkansas (his actual home). Can you be more specific about any other incidences or any information that may help? Thank you - he didn't deserve to die like this!
mom

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jul 9, 2010
If there is anyone out there that knows anything about what occurred between Saturday June 19 and Tuesday June 22 relating to his treatment, please contact me. I want to see that no one else is ever treated in such an inhumane manner.
Mom

Little Rock, AR

#4 Aug 23, 2010
Well here it is 2 months later and there is still no official cause of death. According to the news reports, "Autopsy Wednesday could reveal why Charles Huett died". I guess they just forgot about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Patricio County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Pat County Sheriff deputies arrest 2 men fo... (Nov '11) Jun '14 ghost 5
San Patricio County Jail (Aug '08) Feb '14 Acie4 65
1996 Gradulating Class (Nov '13) Nov '13 John Allen Corder 1
Investigation Into Sinton Scholarship Fund Hono... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Concerned citizen 1
san patricio county jail (Apr '11) Oct '13 capt D 3
Arrested in Mathis animal cruelty investigation (Aug '13) Aug '13 EYG 2
Taft man fatally stabbed during fight at home (Jan '13) Feb '13 justice 9
•••

San Patricio County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••