molestation
concerned father

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 13, 2009
i hear there is a man on trial for possible molestation. And this guy is still seeing his kids and around many others. now how is that safe for our kids. second he is trying to push his date back more and more so that they can just drop his trial. come on judge. get on with the trial and stop post-poning it. either he did it or not. but according to me, from what i hear, he is guilty. but he says he is innocent and has good proof. who would you believe a man with a history of drugs, alcholism, and beating his wife many times. Or a little girl who out of no where told her mom that this guy touched her in the wrong place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Patricio County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 911 tapes support self defense claim in Portlan... (Apr '15) Apr '15 JWA 2
News Taft man fatally stabbed during fight at home (Jan '13) Mar '15 hahaha 10
Two men indicted for mutilating horse in San Pa... (Nov '14) Nov '14 don 1
News San Pat County Sheriff deputies arrest 2 men fo... (Nov '11) Jun '14 ghost 5
San Patricio County Jail (Aug '08) Feb '14 Acie4 65
1996 Gradulating Class (Nov '13) Nov '13 John Allen Corder 1
News Investigation Into Sinton Scholarship Fund Hono... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Concerned citizen 1
More from around the web