Huge search for missing Morgan Hill girl yields no new clues

Mar 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Inside Bay Area

More than 100 members of Bay Area search-and-rescue teams scoured a 12-mile radius Saturday, but no new clues were discovered in the search for Sierra LaMar, the missing 15-year-old Morgan Hill girl.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated May 7, 2012
Bella

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Judged:

Hope she`s okay. my prayers are with you.. Lord please help all the people searching for her and specially her family find her soon safe.
Gambler

Townsend, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

Any locals who know her care to share their thoughts on what they think happened?

Do you think she was abducted or ran away for awhile?

TIA
North Cali grl

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

That is so not true (last comment). I think the sketch of the man they posted had something to do with it. He probably stalks teenagers in the area plus there was another kidnapping attempt in the area. My first thought where the dad had something to do with it only because of other simular cases ended up being the father or a neibor.
Karen M

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

The first thing I'd do is consult a psychic who works with police on a variety of cases. There are a few good ones who work with the Los Angeles PD ...
robert

Ludlow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

you know this is someones daughter...you should tone your post down this could happen to you one day an then think how you would feel have a little shame
Nery moreno

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

I hope they find her alive my prayers are with her and her family I think her father had something to do with it
Bianca Maria

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Some, no wait most of these comments are ridiculous! I cant believe some of you who wrote crude comments and have the audacity to write some of the things you have wrote!

First of all Sierra is missing. Whether she was kidnapped, ran away, who cares she is MISSING! We dont know whats going on with her right now, if shes hurt, scared, alone, or if shes getting the worst unfathomable treatment of some sort and some of you want to talk about how shes latina and left with some guy to "sleep with" and this and that and all this other bullshit.This girl, Sierra, is out there scared for her life with some imbecile of a human being and her family is dying more and more inside as each day goes by without their child. I know this is a free country where we can say what is on our minds but come on now show some respect for your fellow neighbors, we're all human beings, we're all different, but we're all connected to each other and at a time like this where Sierra and her family are at a crisis in life, i think we should all put in our prayers and our words of courage and wisdom and come together to help find her. Think about if it was your daughter, your life.

May God be with you Sierra and may your family strengthen with the hope of being with you again someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••