Mother Accused Of DUI In Fatal Stockton Crash

Jan 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheKCRAchannel.com

Stockton police officers said a man was crossing the street when he was hit and killed by a 29-year-old mother suspected of driving under the influence of alcohol with her four children in the car.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Disgusted

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

What a PIG! What a C**T! You might know it was another African American too! She didn't even have the decency to stop after she ran over and killed someone. Of course that's a common thing in "da hood" nowadays. Your surprised if the ghetto garbage ever stops after a hit and run. A culture totally morally bankrupt! Driving around drunk with her kids in the car too! Wonder who "my baby's daddy" is? Probably several of them and all missing in action, looking for some other "hoe" or "bitch" to knock up and abandon! Want to bit this walking pile of shit is on welfare? Rot in Hell you skanky bitch!
U ARE DISGUSTING

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Disguted, please know that you are going to be judged for your hatred and ignorance!!! The terrible words you said will definitely come back on you!! That woman's life is over for her total disregard for the law! She will be prosecuted to the fullest extent by a court of this world. But you will be prosecuted by God!!!! And for your information I saw that poor man lying in the street, as we were coming from the mall, and her car was behind his body. She did not run him over, the impact of the "hit" killed him. And she did not run, she stayed there and called 911!!! I am praying for that poor man's soul, the young lady's, and for her children. But more importantly I am praying for your misguided soul!!! That God may have mercy on you!!! You and people like you are a cancer that is killing this world!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent San Joaquin County Discussions

Search the San Joaquin County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
$2.9M nature park goes before Fairfield council Jun 29 left hook 1
Delta solar farm plan dies amid red tape Mar '14 SpaceBlues 1
Cartel hitman has been working as a landscaper ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Serrano Red 1
Linden teacher accused of stealing from students (Feb '13) Oct '13 Lucifer 4
Family of 11-year-old shooting victim: Incident... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Mary 1
Despite Benefits of Breast-Feeding, Many Hospit... (Sep '08) Sep '13 Jack 5
Victim's mother testified, legal motions heard ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 huero 1
•••
•••