Stockton Manhunt Underway For Gunman ...

Stockton Manhunt Underway For Gunman In Fatal Shooting

There are 2 comments on the Northern California's Sports Station KHTK - Homepage story from Jun 13, 2011, titled Stockton Manhunt Underway For Gunman In Fatal Shooting. In it, Northern California's Sports Station KHTK - Homepage reports that:

A manhunt is underway in Stockton for a gunman who shot and killed a man just after noon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northern California's Sports Station KHTK - Homepage.

Rosa

Reno, NV

#1 Jun 16, 2011
That was my cousin Xavier .:( I went down to the sight on that exact day once I got into Stockton, And I saw left over blood... I was DEVASTATED! He's only 18 years old. I don't get why someone had done that to him . He had just gotten out of jail one month ago, and he tried SO hard to stay away from gangs and things like that. He was making progress... But then when he walked down that street, someone decided to shoot and kill him?! Someone BETTER confess to who did that. Once they find out who did it, i hope that person goes to prison and suffers for the REST of their life!! Xavier DIDN'T deserve this! He was a AMAZING cousin! May he rest in peace:(
StocktonDAD

Incline Village, NV

#2 Jul 3, 2011
I am sorry for your loss, but he was a GANG MEMBER! Stockton use to be a decent placve to live, but I've watched it deteriorate over the years specifically because GANG MEMBERS ruined this place! Its a sad truth in the world that if you join a GANG break into peoples cars, tag graffiti, and assult and shoot at other people, and I KNEW who Javier was, he asked for it. Let this be a lesson to other parents who do not supervise thier children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Joaquin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
san joaquin county environmental health dept vs... Aug 28 triedbuttrue 1
News Man shot after argument ID'd (Jul '13) Jun '15 Cynthia G 3
News Record Showdown: Help us pick the best burger i... Apr '15 Ed Case 1
News Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Jan '15 KeS 4
News Lodi Officers Found a oeLegally Justifieda in D... (Dec '14) Dec '14 RiccardoFire 1
News Will the water last in California? (Nov '14) Nov '14 fish294 1
News Stockton bank robbery: Manager volunteered to b... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Conio 1
More from around the web