One of two men convicted in serial mu...

One of two men convicted in serial murders to be freed

There are 3 comments on the The Reporter story from Sep 12, 2010, titled One of two men convicted in serial murders to be freed. In it, The Reporter reports that:

They were dubbed the "Speed Freak Killers," inseparable boyhood friends from the sticks who were finally brought in after a methamphetamine-fueled murder spree lasting 15 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Newair

Vacaville, CA

#1 Sep 12, 2010
This is really a fantastic example of a bad example. ""This is not a dangerous person," Fox said. "It's not fair to call him a killer. He is guilty of having the world's worst friend.""

If this goofball ever gets as much as a parking ticket the rest of his life, then this public defender should serve any sentence right along with him.
California Citizen

Vacaville, CA

#2 Sep 12, 2010
There isn't any justice in the Justice system any more nor was there ever..
Mack

Altadena, CA

#3 Sep 12, 2010
Not much anger around here about why this man is being let out of prison? Scary thought and he will probably kill again, since for serial killers it is an addiction and thrill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Joaquin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Record Showdown: Help us pick the best burger i... Apr '15 Ed Case 1
News Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Jan '15 KeS 4
News Lodi Officers Found a oeLegally Justifieda in D... Dec '14 RiccardoFire 1
News Will the water last in California? (Nov '14) Nov '14 fish294 1
News Stockton bank robbery: Manager volunteered to b... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Conio 1
News Surviving Stockton Bank Robbery And Chase Suspe... (Jul '14) Jul '14 TBL 4
News $2.9M nature park goes before Fairfield council (Jun '14) Jun '14 left hook 1
More from around the web