Dad In Custody After Linden HS Lockdown

Dad In Custody After Linden HS Lockdown

There are 2 comments on the My58.com story from Apr 21, 2010, titled Dad In Custody After Linden HS Lockdown. In it, My58.com reports that:

A father, apparently upset after his son committed suicide, was taken into custody Wednesday in connection with a precautionary lockdown at Linden High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at My58.com.

bob

Stockton, CA

#1 Apr 22, 2010
scary
Dana Maulit

Sacramento, CA

#2 Apr 24, 2010
Can you really judge a father for his actions if you have no idea why he went to the school? i have seen many teachers and coaches bullying students and if that was why he killed himself then shame on the staff at Linden high, because in that case they should have charges brought against them for aiding in the death of this kid. just like the mother who bullied the girl online pretending she was a boy all because her daughter and that girl had a falling out. She helped atrributed to that death and if anyone at that school caused him to go over the edge and kill himself then they are to blamed and this father has every right to threaten their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Joaquin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Joaquin County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest... (Sep '16) May '17 Animals 3
News Stockton Police Arrest Infamous Tagger (Jan '07) Mar '17 Huh 11
News Single Mother Facing Prison for Selling Homemad... (Nov '16) Dec '16 robin clarke 3
News Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Sep '16 Your Service Prov... 5
News Body Found on Electrical Lines in Lockeford (Apr '16) Apr '16 mike 1
See Something, Say Something to Law Enforcement (Feb '16) Feb '16 Debbie 1
News Fairfield backs keeping Highway 12 as double-fi... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Birds Landing Bob 1
More from around the web