Official: Man fatally shot 3, including young girl, before killing himself in Texas home

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP
Authorities called to check on a family's well-being in a rural southeast Texas home found the bodies of four people who had been shot to death. Full Story
Jimmy in Lexington

Lexington, NC

#1 Nov 10, 2009
Wow, 4 squad cars and all of them had to go to one accident? Cleveland TX. sounds like its about the size of Denton, here in N.C. Even they would have freed at least one car to go check on A tax paying citizen. Thats what our tax $'s are for. Who dropped the ball in this case?
Michelle- Michigan

Olivet, MI

#2 Nov 13, 2009
3 people had to die due to all the squad cars out on a accident? One of these people happened to be a 4 year old child!

Mental health even called the police and nothing happened!

My thoughts are still with the family!
Angry American

Greensboro, NC

#3 Nov 13, 2009
we should do away with all alleged law enforcement officials, they are nothing more than agencies of legalized extortion. i say martial law and protect your own property

“Local sinner, saved by grace”

Since: Nov 09

From one side of the creek

#4 Nov 14, 2009
Angry American wrote:
we should do away with all alleged law enforcement officials, they are nothing more than agencies of legalized extortion. i say martial law and protect your own property
Preach on!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jacinto County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Convicted Robber With Long History Sentenced to... (Apr '09) Dec '14 shayla 6
Texas pastor protesting 'tyranny at its finest'... Nov '14 steve 1
What Happened To Natasha Atchley??? (Oct '13) Nov '14 kerry 3
Acquitted Woman Slams Dog-Scent Lineup (Mar '14) Mar '14 Eyeoncrime 1
Shannon Michael Kasper, Jason Skolaski, Ned All... (Jul '11) Jan '14 share1806 2
Pawn Shop Owner Shot Twice in Armed Robbery (Dec '13) Dec '13 Marty Jamieson 1
Houston judge resigns amid allegations of impro... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ben 1
More from around the web