Former CAD employee claims she observ...

Former CAD employee claims she observed violations of law by chief appraiser

There are 6 comments on the East Texas News story from Aug 8, 2009, titled Former CAD employee claims she observed violations of law by chief appraiser. In it, East Texas News reports that:

COLDSPRING "Violations of Texas law and preferential tax treatments and exemptions" are among allegations made about the San Jacinto County Central Appraisal District by a former employee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at East Texas News.

Georgie

Henderson, TX

#1 Aug 16, 2009
Coldsprings is and has always been crooked.
Look how they nurtured "Humpy Parker". He thrived for years in this crooked little city.
theresa

Roberta, GA

#2 Aug 30, 2009
Yes coldspring is a crooked town all they want is your money and and they will areast you for anything but they let the murders and child predors go free and harass the once that dont do anything stay away from coldsprings if you can if you dont have a record cause if you live here you will have one for sure they plant drugs on you when they stop you they are money hungery
Mac

Raleigh, NC

#3 Jun 28, 2010
My son died in their jail in July wish someone would tell me what they know something isn't right and someone knows what really happened.
Wow

Texarkana, TX

#4 Jun 30, 2010
Sounds like a lot of corruption for sure. Hope and pray you all vote those people out and try to get some good people in.
Lady Gemini

Dallas, TX

#5 Aug 6, 2010
Coldspring San Jacinto County TX is full of crooks and thieves and the town is corrupted!!! There is one judge that needs to be put out of business, the criminal district judge! he is rotten to the core and doesn't give a dam about what he does and how he does it right or wrong as long as he gets what he wants. A SELFISH ARROGRANT and GREEDIE Someone needs to run him out of town for "TAKING" tax paying folks land!!!
DONALD McILWAIN

Bossier City, LA

#7 Mar 21, 2011
OH BY THE WAY I FORGOT TO SAY MARC McILWAIN DIED 7/11/2009. I SURE HOPE HIS SPRIT IS HAUNTING THIS PLACE AND THE ONES THAT HELPED KILL HIM. THIS IS NOT A THREAT BUT WHO EVER YOU ARE MARCíS MOM AND DAD ARE COMING TO GET YOU AND FIND OUT THE TURTH AND FIND JUSTICE FOR OUR SONS DEATH AND HOW YOU HAVE DESTROIED OUR FAMILY AND THE HURT YOU HAVE DEALT US WE WILL GET YOU BEFORE IT IS ALL SAID AND DONE BUT WE WILL DO IT THE LEGAL WAY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jacinto County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Happened To Natasha Atchley??? (Oct '13) Dec '15 jaegib 4
News Texas pastor protesting 'tyranny at its finest'... (Nov '14) Apr '15 dawn beaty 2
News Convicted Robber With Long History Sentenced to... (Apr '09) Dec '14 shayla 6
News Acquitted Woman Slams Dog-Scent Lineup (Mar '14) Mar '14 Eyeoncrime 1
News Shannon Michael Kasper, Jason Skolaski, Ned All... (Jul '11) Jan '14 share1806 2
News Pawn Shop Owner Shot Twice in Armed Robbery (Dec '13) Dec '13 Marty Jamieson 1
News Houston judge resigns amid allegations of impro... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ben 1
More from around the web