1 Dead In Oceanside Shooting

Jan 2, 2012 Full story: 10News

Officers arrived to find the victim in the 500 block of Roja Drive, near North Redondo Drive, just before 4 p.m., according to Oceanside police Lt.

Full Story
resident of the valley

Oceanside, CA

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Even the elementary school kids know this was gang related. I work at a school in the neighborhood and one of the students commented that the victim, his uncle's friend, wasn't in a gang, but he hung out with them and gang members don't like when you tell on them. If he really did "tell on them", GOOD.
Momb

Folsom, CA

#2 Jan 3, 2012
I knew this young man during his teens. He was very respectful and sweet in his own little way. As an adult role model I knew that he would choose the wrong path. The hardest part is after working with these children you learn that there is little hope for change and there seems to be nothing you can do. So sorry. Let there be peace. It takes a village.
Bunny

Riverside, CA

#3 Jan 4, 2012
This is so devestating.. I dated Pko he was a good kind hearted person. U r extreamly missed my love rest in peace . May ur mom find light thou these hard times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverside County: Sex-offender ordinance to be ... Fri I know 5
Arrest made in slayings of California family Nov '14 Zeppelin 5
County starts care-home rating system Oct '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
In San Diego, 'Kids Free' returns for third year Oct '14 KittySpice 2
Brazen Graffiti Suspect Accused of Tagging San ... (Jun '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 9
Heat wave hits San Diego this weekend Sep '14 Claudia 1
Escondido, CA Considers Building Shelter for Im... Sep '14 Neighbor 1
More from around the web