If you think your adolescent might have a drug problem, it is very likely that they do get help

Jul 13, 2012 Full story: Lake Elsinore Valley News

The epidemic of opiate addiction in Southern California continues to expand exponentially.

Full Story
George Walker Obama

Garden Grove, CA

#1 Jul 13, 2012
The only way to be sure is to take a snipping of their hair (by casually offering to trim the back "because it's uneven" or if they mistrust you, snipping a locket while they are in deep -- non-REM -- sleep) and sending it to an online drug testing lab. Results in 3 weeks.
Peter

South Africa

#2 Jul 13, 2012
George Walker Obama wrote:
The only way to be sure is to take a snipping of their hair (by casually offering to trim the back "because it's uneven" or if they mistrust you, snipping a locket while they are in deep -- non-REM -- sleep) and sending it to an online drug testing lab. Results in 3 weeks.
The only way to be sure is, as a parent to educate yourself regarding signs of drug abuse and be "in touch" with your children. If you are fully aware of the symptoms of drug use, you can easily pick up any changes in their demeanour and deal with it timeously. The quicker its picked up the better!
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#3 Jul 14, 2012
The article was poorly written propaganda from law enforcement to protect their bloated paychecks! There is NO opiate epidemic. It exists only in the minds of publicity seeking journalists and government bureaucrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Diego County Sheriff Department: Law Enfor... Feb 8 Libi Uremovic 1
James Turner and Tina Walton Jan '15 telling it like i... 1
Lawyer Dad Arrested Over Teen's Epic 'Playboy' ... Jan '15 dragoon70056 5
Woman plunging San Diego toilet pulls up 5 1/2-... Jan '15 Tea Bag Residue C... 3
Riverside County: Sex-offender ordinance to be ... (Jul '14) Dec '14 I know 5
Arrest made in slayings of California family Nov '14 Zeppelin 5
County starts care-home rating system Oct '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
More from around the web