California Dreaming Act gives higher ...

California Dreaming Act gives higher education hope to illegal aliens

There are 8 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Sep 27, 2010, titled California Dreaming Act gives higher education hope to illegal aliens. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

The Golden State is drowning in budget shortfalls to the tune of $20 billion; Californians’ have done without pay increases, services and increased taxes, however, one sector of the state’s residents that haven’t suffered cuts are illegal aliens.

While the DREAM Act may have languished at a national level, it is still on this week’s to do list for Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. California’s very own Dream Act comes in the form of Senate Bill 1460 and Assembly Bill 1413 both were approved by the state legislature and are ready for Gov. Schwarzenegger's signature.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#1 Sep 27, 2010
I don't support this DREAM ACT during a recession, GAD !@#$%^&* DAMN IT.
Down and Out

New York, NY

#4 Sep 27, 2010
It certainly appears that the bleeding hearts in California have taken another step towards financial insolvency. That cliff is looking damn close and damn steep. Watch your step!!
Speeders Kill Kids

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Sep 27, 2010
Schwarzenazi is unbelievably corrupt. Completely controlled by Big Business and they want more illegals even as the state is bankrupted by the present ones.
USA 1st

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Sep 27, 2010
Cut California loose until it cleans up it's own backyard. No more federal aid if there going to spend it on illegal aliens.
wildcat

Brawley, CA

#7 Sep 27, 2010
this is just wrong. this state is so screwed up and for a state to incorage law breakers. Were is the federal government saying this is illegal and file a law suit against this state. I bet the Department of Justice does nothing...
Captain

Ashburn, VA

#8 Sep 28, 2010
I just don't understand how Americans can destroy their own countries? I guess its for the love of money, even though it doesn't seem to be working for the state budget.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Sep 28, 2010
I have to admit, I've never seen a state so hell-bent on destroying itself. I considered moving to CA in the late 80s; I'm glad I decided against it.
Dances with Wolves

Abingdon, MD

#10 Sep 28, 2010
USA 1st wrote:
Cut California loose until it cleans up it's own backyard. No more federal aid if there going to spend it on illegal aliens.
I agree with you. Why is the federal government suing another State (Arizona) for attempting to enforce the law, then rewarding a sanctuary State like California with federal funds?

It makes no sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More than a month later, few answers in Nationa... Aug 7 El Veijo 1
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... Jul '17 pshun2404 26
News Woman seen taking package still at large Jun '17 Some of us need m... 1
News Woman says Kaiser doctor sexually assaulted her Jun '17 Ison 1
News Keep CBS 8 on Cox Cable (Dec '16) Apr '17 Irritated 171
News Democrats could tighten grip on California poli... Apr '17 CodeTalker 4
Labelle, Patti Labelle and the Bluebelles, Patt... Apr '17 james Little 1
More from around the web