Bizarre Mansion Death a Suicide?

Sep 7, 2011 Full story: MSNBC 15

A cryptic message, mysterious bruises, fabric in the victim's mouth-strange details in a newly released autopsy report are raising questions about the police ruling on Rebecca Zahau's death at the Spreckels Mansion, Christine Pelisek reports.

Full Story
Biz

New Port Richey, FL

#1 Sep 14, 2011
The mother wouldn't let the girlfriend into the hospital when the child was taken there so I think she would have the most motive to kill the girl. The cryptic message "she saved him, can you save her" is so odd. Maybe it's a satire There is no way this was a suicide. I can't believe the cops have the gall to say that.

“Stupidity Leak”

Since: Sep 11

Woodsboro

#2 Sep 30, 2011
And her nakedness alone was ridiculous. If she was that distraught why would she get naked before killing herself? Even if she sleeps naked it is still odd. She also chose a dusty balcony, that is rarely used, which meant she walked through the house naked and no one noticed?

Plus the price of the dog sitter would not have mattered as people have said. No offense to the child but that probably was not the first time he slid down the banister that way, he may have even done it in front of his father who I am sure reprimanded him. But you know kids. So granted she was not in the room when he fell but who stays 24/7 in the same room with their kid or someone elses?

I think if it was murder it was the brother. The ex wife was probably too busy worrying about her son.

Since: May 11

AOL

#3 Sep 30, 2011
I couldn't agree more. I believe the brother murdered her, too. There was lividity on her backside, meaning she didn't die by hanging and nobody shoves a t-shirt in their mouth before they jump. Lazy cops?..or, something else?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 30, 2011
It i$ what it i$.

What the people that own the big house want it to be. Just like mama and papa ramsey didn't want their girl accidentally killed by a brother so they invented a murder and the DA let them.

This too will $tand.

“Stupidity Leak”

Woodsboro

#5 Sep 30, 2011
lol i like how realTopaz agreed with me and got happy icons but my post got nuts off topic and clueless. That is too funny.

AOL

#6 Sep 30, 2011
moonjack wrote:
It i$ what it i$.
What the people that own the big house want it to be. Just like mama and papa ramsey didn't want their girl accidentally killed by a brother so they invented a murder and the DA let them.
This too will $tand.
Didn't the man who owns the big house just recently say the case should be reopened? The victim's family have been quite vocal about the case being closed and I think he buckled under the pressure. Haven't heard anything since..
Biz

New Port Richey, FL

#7 Sep 30, 2011
session_whine2 wrote:
And her nakedness alone was ridiculous. If she was that distraught why would she get naked before killing herself? Even if she sleeps naked it is still odd. She also chose a dusty balcony, that is rarely used, which meant she walked through the house naked and no one noticed?
Plus the price of the dog sitter would not have mattered as people have said. No offense to the child but that probably was not the first time he slid down the banister that way, he may have even done it in front of his father who I am sure reprimanded him. But you know kids. So granted she was not in the room when he fell but who stays 24/7 in the same room with their kid or someone elses?
I think if it was murder it was the brother. The ex wife was probably too busy worrying about her son.
The ex wife HATED the new wife. Would have hated her even more when her son died under her watch. I think it was the ex wife who killed the new wife. The message written was a satire meaning "she didn't save him, you can't save her either" to the husband. JMO

“Stupidity Leak”

Woodsboro

#9 Oct 1, 2011
Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
The ex wife HATED the new wife. Would have hated her even more when her son died under her watch. I think it was the ex wife who killed the new wife. The message written was a satire meaning "she didn't save him, you can't save her either" to the husband. JMO
I can totally see it being the ex wife as well I just have never seen her. How big is she? IS she bigger than the gf? Is she capable of lifting her or throwing her over the balcony? My exes new girlfriends are always big and robust with giant boobs and I am the size of a chopstick; so I honestly don't think I could toss one of his women over a balcony. But I guess I would need to investigate it more.

AOL

#10 Oct 1, 2011
The ex wife has a twin sister that Rebecca picked up at the airport the day before her death. I don't know if the twins are identical or not. The twin supposedly called Rebecca later on to say she was coming over to talk..don't know where that led, but it seems ominous. If the ex wife hated Rebecca, I would imagine her twin sister did too.
The rumor that there was a party that night turned out to be a noise complaint that music was blaring or something like that. Maybe the killer turned up the volume to hide the screams?

“Stupidity Leak”

Woodsboro

#12 Oct 3, 2011
session_whine2 wrote:
<quoted text>I can totally see it being the ex wife as well I just have never seen her. How big is she? IS she bigger than the gf? Is she capable of lifting her or throwing her over the balcony? My exes new girlfriends are always big and robust with giant boobs and I am the size of a chopstick; so I honestly don't think I could toss one of his women over a balcony. But I guess I would need to investigate it more.
Enough with the spam icons you morons. How is this spam???? I am done fighting with 3rd graders. Grow up.
pinker

Elkhorn, WI

#13 Oct 4, 2011
W O W

Imagine that.

An accidental head injury killed a small child...

“Stupidity Leak”

Woodsboro

#14 Oct 4, 2011
Since there is only one 'brilliant' post on here I think I can guess who is having fun with the icons. Spam me up again if it makes you happy.

“Stupidity Leak”

Woodsboro

#15 Oct 4, 2011
"You can select "Spam" if the story points to a site that is not news, but obviously commercial in nature"

For those who don't understand the spam icon. Anyway, the police decided it was suicide so that's the end of it unless they decide otherwise.

AOL

#16 Oct 4, 2011
session_whine2 wrote:
Since there is only one 'brilliant' post on here I think I can guess who is having fun with the icons. Spam me up again if it makes you happy.
Don't blame me for the brilliant icon I got, I can't use my judge it feature anymore for some reason. I don't think you can judge your own posts either, but again, don't blame me.

“Stupidity Leak”

Woodsboro

#17 Oct 5, 2011
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame me for the brilliant icon I got, I can't use my judge it feature anymore for some reason. I don't think you can judge your own posts either, but again, don't blame me.
Well if I was wrong I apologize, it was just so strange that you were the only one with nice icons when I was actually agreeing with you. But again, my wrong. Not sure who came up with the ridiculous icon judging but it is really lame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In San Diego, 'Kids Free' returns for third year Oct 6 KittySpice 2
Brazen Graffiti Suspect Accused of Tagging San ... Oct 1 Kid_Tomorrow 9
Heat wave hits San Diego this weekend Sep '14 Claudia 1
Escondido, CA Considers Building Shelter for Im... Sep '14 Neighbor 1
4.2 Quake Strikes in Pacific Ocean Sep '14 Sky 1
Riverside County: Sex-offender ordinance to be ... Sep '14 gelm 4
San Diego Mayor Bob Filner: DNC Ready to Tell H... (Aug '13) Aug '14 wellnow 2

San Diego County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE