Border Angels founder at SOU on Wedne...

Border Angels founder at SOU on Wednesday

There are 3 comments on the The Ashland Daily Tidings story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Border Angels founder at SOU on Wednesday. In it, The Ashland Daily Tidings reports that:

Though Border Angels volunteers set out bottles of water along the border between U.S. and Mexico to help prevent people dying from dehydration, their main goal is "humane immigration reform," says founder and president Enrique Morones.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ashland Daily Tidings.

Border Devils

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2010
They can go home to Mexihole! No comprehensive reforms! Their innocent-looking actions are connected with the Mexican Reconquista.
jinksy

Summerville, SC

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Enrique Morones is why there should be no dual citizenship. He is an American born Mexican that can become president.
daughterof deceased

San Diego, CA

#3 Dec 7, 2010
jinksy wrote:
Enrique Morones is why there should be no dual citizenship. He is an American born Mexican that can become president.
disgusting... pls read my letter about the illegal who killed my mother. They are SUCKING this STATE DRY. Not to mention, they get WAY more HANDED TO THEM than a middle-aged, middle-class, white, California Native like me recieves! UNBELEIVABLE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Appeals court: No right to carry concealed weap... Jun 12 WeTheSheeple 79
News Corrections Officials Investigating Deadly Forc... (Nov '12) May 28 Righteousness 4
San Diego opiates thread May '16 Qwerty 2
News San Diego woman contracts Zika through sex, fir... Mar '16 A_Visitor 2
News DA Files Charges in Multi-Million-Dollar Invest... (Mar '15) Mar '16 La Jolla Bernie M... 7
News Man Barricaded in Apartment, Area Evacuated Mar '16 Knows All 1
News Contractor ordered to stop work at prison Feb '16 Tom 1
More from around the web